Sam's 125 build.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam93

VIC MR Ride Day Organiser
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, thought its about time i should start a thread up about the build.

Today I am painting the Dhz frame and peg mount. I got this new paint called Por-15 (Black) its super strong and doesnt chip easy. I have done 3/4 of the paint (I just have to turn over the frame and peg mount to do a little underneath) It takes 8 hours to dry damn it.

Next plans: Get the engine done, I have a 125cc Ducar 54x54 hopefully getting head work done, a port job, a2 cam, stiffer valve springs and stainless steal valves. going to be getting its fuel from a 26mm oko (with uni etc from Dhz)

Ill get some pics up sometime today of the progress.

If you have any opinions feel free to share :)

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

Thats the Dhz frame mostly painted just a few little bits to do on it in a few hours when its dry enough.
Swing arm just needs to have a final wet sand and polish and start assembling with the rest of it :D

Last edited:
Just orderd new red and white plastics, sticker kit, ngk plugs, few gaskets, racing cdi, racing sparkplug lead and coil, bi fold chrome levers, head light kit, red duel layer air filters, gear shifter, and a few more cant remember...should be getting em soon :)

Already got some forks from Dvdrip, and everything else just waiting on the order. IM SICK OF WAITING! :(

loving the builds popping up everywhere.. Good to see, what sticker kit did you get?

China if i was to start again it would be crf70 or klx. but i started the build after being on the minibike scene for about a month or 2 lol!

And TyD its a sobe sticker kit :) dw not monstor and rockstar

China if i was to start again it would be crf70 or klx. but i started the build after being on the minibike scene for about a month or 2 lol!

And TyD its a sobe sticker kit :) dw not monstor and rockstar

kool as..

good luck with the build..

parts.jpg

thats most of the parts their that i am using :)...
And the headlight will be black, to suit...

IMG_2174-1.jpg

The swingarm is on a bit of a crazy angle! pretty sure its a 280mm but i might pull out and check its to big...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back