school project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
ok then you guys. i have this project that i have to do throughout the year for school. and i need to know what im doing by this friday.

so i need you guys to help me.

it is a project where you have to make something, do a piece of art work etc. it can be anything you like (within reason).

now i want to do something mechanical or something where you build something. me and my mate were gunna make a lawn mower racer out of his old kx80 and a lawn mower but we arent allowed to do this in pairs so we scrapped that idea. i have thought of making a remote control car but that will prob be too expensive. and my parents have said make a dog kennel or build acouple of stables for the horses. that idea of the stable would be alright but i would need my dads help with some of it and he gets home after dark and we are out on the weekends so it makes it a bit hard. those are all the ideas that me and my family can think of at the moment. so i need your help with some ideas of what i could do.

also dont say make a custom pitty cos ive already asked bout that and that was a definate no.

you kno how some guys can make scuptures using parts off a bike, car ect.you could do that but add a twist like trying to be able to run the bike say u were using to do it and try to keep the motor running while doing it

but its probabl yone of them thin gthat would almost be an idea, just not possible lol but you could still part up the kx and make somethingb out of that

u could make somethin like a motorised scooter if u used a whipper snipper motor and a regular scooter which woudnt cost to much depending if u have an old whipper snipper

whats with all the new advitising? all that red double underlined stuff?

many be a billy kart... with a motor =) basic go-kart?

Latest posts

Back