scribbles pictures

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u gotta have a bike lol nah jkz this guy named scribbles does them

how do u contact "scribbles"??? lol, i thought it was like a photo shop u did urself?

it is photoshop lol you get a stock pic of a bike crop/render it make a back ground through the bike on top and a lil text and your done in bout 10mins.

what photo shop??
can some1 send me a link ro something??

I remember i wrote like a whole paragraph, on how to download photoshop. But someone deleted the thread

yeh, franky went around deleting all these threads so we would lose posts just to be mean, lol. he changed mi signature aswell.

I remember i wrote like a whole paragraph, on how to download photoshop. But someone deleted the thread

they deleted them because you were showing people how to steal.... if you want photoshop go to google search for there offical site and buy it.

Scribbles is my lil man bitch.

they deleted them because you were showing people how to steal.... if you want photoshop go to google search for there offical site and buy it.

Have a wing why dont you mate, You cant onestly tell me you havent downloaded music before, why dont you go to music shop and buy the CD

yeh, downloading is the new "cool" lol. r u saying u've never downloaded a movie, or a song or anything??

yeh, downloading is the new "cool" lol. r u saying u've never downloaded a movie, or a song or anything??

no i fucking havnt and il whinge* about fuckwits steal all i want if your downloading videos your no better then the scum that steal bikes/car from you house if you realy like the fucking dvd or cd why not support them and pay the 10 bucks you cheap cunts.
and pascal i hope you get caught so you can see how kool stealing/breaking copy right realy is.

Section 132AL(2) of the bill provides that a person commits an "indictable offence" if they possess "a device, intending it to be used for making an infringing copy of a work or other subject-matter".

This is the most serious offence for an individual technology user, as it means they've intentionally broken copyright law. It is subject to a penalty of five years in jail, a fine of up to $65,000, or both.
lets see how kool you are when you have to sell everything you own and become homeless go on kool kid keep on stealing.

Last edited:
Wahhhhhhhhh need some tissues mate? 95% of pc users have download illegal files before and i know for a fact you have done it before, And if your the %5 that havent good for you, dont know what your missing out on, And i'll do as i please when i use my pc, who are you to stop me or others? Hahahahahahahahaha

Latest posts

Back