sdb 250xl pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyrone123

Reaction score
have just ordered one of the sdb 250xl pro bikes can anyone tell me anything about them like any mods that are recommended???

my guess would be a better chain, spark plug, carby and maybe oil the air filter..... and if you can find what jap bike that its based off you should be able to get some bars and other goodys
cheers

dont forget oil! use 10-40w MINERAL OIL! and do things like grease and loctite everything, and the carbie should be ok, the jets may be off a little though.

thanks yea I usualy run o ring chains and mostly use a 4t motorbike oil. does anyone know what these bikes are based on ?

well they run crf250 fairings, but that doesnt necesserily mean they are a crf knock off. what i would do is look around at some different parts from different manufactureres (yamaha , kawasaki etc) and see if they measure up the same as the current ones off the bike. this can give a small idea as to what its based off. but it will most likely be honda i assume.

ok I got my bike today pretty stoked as couriers said I would not get it till Monday next week yayyyyy.
so puyt it together and put Loctite everything lol didn't bother with the chain It came with it now has an rk o ring chain. also drained the oil and replaced with t4 mobil oil the only think that didn't really take my fancy was the handlebars as these remind me of road bike ones im used to pro taper bars. first ride was awesome just kinda took it easy and enjoyed the ride ill try to get some pics up later of bike.

4T Mobil Race synthetic oil ?
just keep an eye or ear on the clutch, if it starts slipping, or if the clutch plates don't like it, you will need to go back to Mineral based oil.

o my bad guys n gals sorry I totally stuffed that about the oil it is actualy Castrol active 4t not mobil

Latest posts

Back