sdg pro 125 jetting????????????? need help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol yea he does both bikes .. he is a repair shop .. and i was refering to the knock off mikuni .. it says mikuni on the carb and says japan on the bowl .. .. i ll get a pic up here for ya later today .. and no i dont use octane booster .. i use shell 93 octane gas thats as good as it gets around here unless i bought race fuel .. and his jets were the same taper and style i have in the carb .. same length and all .. the sdg guy says there has to be work because 107 is crazy .. for stock .. butt it has stock exhaust lol .. maybe cam or piston work . who knows . this is why i hate used bikes ..

majority of these mikuni carbs are made in the china mikuni factory, some call them knock offs but there actually genuine just from a lesser quality controlled factory..

what i meant about the jet was altho there numbered the same the actual size can be different..

mikuni measure there jets in flow keihin are measured in the actual jet hole size...

probly wouldnt hurt to post a vid of the issue your still having.. if possible..

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. so i played around some more .. went for a ride to check her out . at a local park and cops showed up spot lights blazing .. good thing theses things are smaller and light i picked it up and put it in a bush lolololol they left so i started it and took off .. and got chased for bout half hour was fun ,.. butt i deff know now its not spot on with jettin lol .. .. and yes sir sean they were mikunis .. i know kehins are different , isnt a mikuni 105 a 110 in comparison to kehin .. like a kehin 105 would be like using a mikuni 110 ... ... my brain dead friends making my life worse tryin to help he gets me confused .. lil funker .. anyways .. im gona get a pic of carb and try to get video butt im dont playin with jetts till i get this right .. or have alot more sizes to play with .. im gettin annoyed .. plus i need a bigger front rim .. the thing has 12 inch front and rear and i feel like i fall foward alot im gona order some stuff and wait till i get it to play anymore .. :loki21:

ok update my buddy at champion was so nice to order jets for me same day last night without telling me . good guy .. anyways we tryed a 110 did nothing for me .. then threw a 117.5 main genine mikuni jet same as what i had in there and its is genuine mikuni carb .. well the 117 runs the bike good with the needle clip on 4th position .. tryed the 3rd position and still had a stumble .. butt now to me seems a lil rich on top maybe .. idk do some plug chops tomorrow and see how she is .. maybe upgrade the needle .. and play with my pilot .. got a 20 pilot in there stocks saposed to be 15 dono dono dono this got me stumped .. maybe time to leave it and let it be a lil rich and beat the snott out of it

your not reading correctly...

different brand of mikuni jets can actually be different sizes altho marked the same number...

throw some pics of this carb and engine up please... we dont know what your playing with..

have to adjusted the mixture screw properly... 1/2 turn out or less then pilot jet is too small, any more than 2 turns out then pilot is too big, some people can live with too big but the transition of idle can have a stumble... you need to do this while at a steady 1/8 turn of the throttle, so a fast idle..

higher the pilot number richer it is...

ok heres a bunch of pics.. and every time we used different jets we compared hole sizes and it was noticably different weather i went down size or higher sizes .. this bikes a pain .. butt ride wise its comphortable smooth great suspension and seems really good quality .. soo its worth it ..

Attachments

• untitledeee.jpg
    untitledeee.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 12
  • eeer.jpg
    eeer.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
  • re.jpg
    re.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8
  • sdg.jpg
    sdg.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 10
  • untitle.jpg
    untitle.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
  • ee.jpg
    ee.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
  • dd.jpg
    dd.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
I’m having the same issue on the pro mini 125. How do u send pics through this site

Latest posts

Back