seat not sitting right? rubbing on fuel cap!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack

Reaction score
hey guys i cant figure this out maybe theres a trick to it when i got the bike my seat was fine but now its pushed up and rubs on the fuel cap + cos its pushed up the front plastics dont line up is there a trick that im missing?
cheers

Code:
hey guys i cant figure this out maybe theres a trick to it when i got the bike my seat was fine but now its pushed up and rubs on the fuel cap + cos its pushed up the front plastics dont line up is there a trick that im missing? 
cheers
yes, under the seat there is two moulded peice of plastic that must be locked into the frame this stops the seat sliding foward

i can see the bits on the seat but they dont seem to have ne where to lock into, ill take a pic 2night aft work.
cheers

ive taken the battery out but heres the pics.
the bits that stick out of the seat basicly rest on the frame where the wires are so i can't see what its ment to clip to.

SEAT.JPG

SEAT1.JPG

see in the last picture the rear white mount under the seat that must push up against the frame not sit in front of the frame u should have those litte mounts just below the tank the chinese must have skimed on this part to save 2c lol....

thing was it was sitting fine when i got it, so it must have been after i poped the seat off?
oh well should get a new bike soon, went to the local bike shop 2day the husky (thought it was a husky but can't find a pic of it) mini bikes gave me a woody :lol:
i didnt even ask what they where worth maybe nxt week :shock:

20050704_3_gtx110_black_rhs_m.JPG

Found it, dont like my chances though round $2200 for the 110 and close to $3000 for teh 125 there made by gt.

mate of mine has the 125 its a good pitty shocks are heaps smoother than my thumpstar . it doesnt seem to go as fast as the thump but the gear box seems better

hey mate if ur looking at the gt 110cc as in pic a few about i have the exact same bike colour and everything and it cracks!!! it keeps up with my mates 125 he got of ebay they have the exact same top speed and everything i built/ building a moto cross at my place and were poppinf just under a metre air and nothing has broken yet!!!

gt110cc said:
hey mate if ur looking at the gt 110cc as in pic a few about i have the exact same bike colour and everything and it cracks!!! it keeps up with my mates 125 he got of ebay they have the exact same top speed and everything i built/ building a moto cross at my place and were poppinf just under a metre air and nothing has broken yet!!!

Yeah it is a good bike, very strong just one fault i would say is the chain running through the swing arm. It does have same top speed as my bike (the 125 off ebay) but i get there alot quicker :D

Latest posts

Back