seen orion/atomik thing today!!? what one is it?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
ey guys. seen an atomik or orion 125cc i think. it has usd front forks what model was it? can u get me some pics? this kid was kaning the thing lol! thanks guys.

ps what happened 2 sik-pj!?!!/

thinking PJ must be locked in the space shuttle......

Guys, asking to identify what bike this is by giving a vauge description, dosnt really help anyone out.. a picture says a thousand words, it could be any number of bikes really.... think about it....

If someone said they saw this 'fully fat holden, and it had mag wheels and tinted windows', would you be able to ID exactly what it was!?? see my point!??

he's now Quick-Prox but never on anymore..... maybe he's actually riding lots.... LOL i think he's proberly some Gangsta rollin around melbourne putting the caps in fools

Not being me! lol..

i still say he is locked in the space ship doin norty deeds with other members on here who bat the same way as he does!?!
but i got no idea to be honest...

someone sell a bike REALLY cheap and watch as he reapears!

he wanted to sell his new agb 29 and buy a car so he mihtve and joined a car forum lol.

a ha ha ha ha ha ha... a fully sik VL mate, it goes vroom tiish vvvrrrooomm....tiiishhh....

daniel40 or the new name!?? need to make a choice mate.. to many users have to many user names!! pick one and stick to it!

i never had a new name this guy at my school made one up and said it was me.

LOL yeah foolsp33d i banned South & daniel40
but i got Pm's n stuff all like boo hoo bring back daniel40 LOL

lol was wondering about that... Daniel... kick ya mate in the ducksnuts...

wouldnt surprise me if PJ followed in Frankys footsteps and went the VL.. kids will be kids!

think PJ is 14 or 15.. wither way.. still way to young to be driving legit.. and if he has gone and brought a car... well he will be spewing if they bring out new laws regarding P platers and power restrictions, passenger limits, curfues etc. lol, bout time the Gov. done something about all the 'new' drivers on the roads thinking they are unbreakable.. morons!

i was one of those morons!!!

lol, you funkyaunt... :D

i never had the chance to be 'one of those' starting my driving experiance in a 74 range rover with 3.5 alloy v8 and 4 speed manual, from there to a 2.2 hilux rwd pushing power through a 5spd, now into the zuki pushing things to get to a hundred k!

would rather get my kicks going fast on a track an inch from the ground in a kart. knowing if something went wrong its tyres im hitting and not a 30ft light pole, or worse a mother/father taking their child to daycare or the like...

Hahaha, My husband PJ has actually filed for divorce. He is now marrying Franky because they seem to have 'more in common' as he puts it. I wasn't pleased at the time, I was actually quite dissapointed but then I realised I wouldn't have to be his slave in the kitchen, do any of you know what it was like? Cooking a souvlaki for breakfast, lunch and dinner was very tough. I don't know how I did it, I suppose all those times he beat me.. It sortive made me forget about the souvlaki making and focus on the pain he caused me. Oh well, My life is alot brighter now! According to my avatar, "I'm the man" It makes me very happy, even though I am indeed a woman with male genitals.

In conclusion, yes PJ has moved to calaisturbo to be with people of his own kind, VL Loving Souvlaki heads.

hahha farkk.... thats funny. what tos pots :p

um yeah sorry about the breif description, dad was going to pull the plug. It was one of the orion type, cant find a picture. It had front usd forks, it has a number on the side? i'm not too sure i can't find any on egay? thanks

Latest posts

Back