Seller: Masso (E-)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulsen8r

Reaction score
I recently "attempted" to buy a bike off masso... I helped in every possible way... i even sent extra money for postage (i know stupid) and all i ended up with was a few bits and pieces and i am now $495 poorer... Be warned.

PM me some more details and if what you say is true he will be banned from this site because we dont like people ripping others off on here. More info is needed before any action can be taken.

i will be putting $500 into his account on monday i just need his bank details.

i couldn't give his money back is because i was selling all of my stuff in my room to save upthe $500 to pay this guy back.

If its back into paypal by tuesday, i will request this thread be deleted, until then...

i cant put it back into pay pal cause it is faster if i just go to the bank on monday and deposit the money into your bank account.

for the record, masso has the $ + more and is on the hunt for a crf..

http://www.miniriders.com.au/want-buy/21156-wtb-honda-crf-50-a.html

and from what i can gather this would be the 'bike' you attempted to buy polsen8?
http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-classifieds/21148-140cc-project-pit-bike.html

just linking for future referance.

Keep us posted on the outcome. this type of thing SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.
can ALL members other than masso and polsen8 please refrain from posting here(mods accepted) untill this matter is sorted or the thread deleted.

that is all.

I don't mean to have a go at your post foolsp33d... but you see when i posted in that project bike thread... I waited ages... I have already passed some details onto I_THUMP as you are a moderator i can send it to you also if you like. As i said above if i recieve the money by Tuesday i will request this thread be deleted... If not I guess it's goodbye Masso... At least this thread will hopefully get my money back.

Hey just give me your Bank name and Account name and i will deposit the $500 into your account on Monday.

Just thought anyone reading this thread should see this PM i got from Masso:
Masso:
hey i can only put $150 into your account tomorrow but when i keep getting paid from work every week i will keep putting it into your bank account until i give you the full $500 amount which will only take around 3 weeks tops.

Hmmm... he has money to buy a $1000 CRF50 but only $150 to pay me...

Just tried to reply... his inbox is full... Strange coincidence?

Last edited:
i will be putting $180 into your account tomorrow and another 150 into your account on wednesday.
so that is $330.
then next week wednesday i will put $170 in to pay you the total amount.

You have (or can get) the money so why not just pay me it all tomorrow?

Last edited:
i can t pay you in full so i will give you $330 this week for sure and next week it will all be pai off.

cause i already bought a crf today and used up most of the money i have been saving for like 5 months but now i will be paying you back and you will receive it all very soon

WRONG WAY OF DOING BUISNESS MASSO. You dont take someones money and then buy something with it, while they are awaiting their items of purchase. I hope the bike you brought gets stolen and you are left with nothing.

Pay The man his MONEY IN FULL, as im sure he did with you. Dont be such a moron.

Your membership will be under review.

OK read back a few pages .... members have been told to stay outta this thread ... only mods and crew involved in THIS transaction ;)

hey i will be depositing $500 into your account at around 1:30pm from the nearest westpac branch.

!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DUDE, YOU OWE HIM IN ONE LUMP SUM. you posted yourself that you would put $500 in today.. now you want to give it to him in dribs and drabs!?!? Thats LOW. DO the right thing, seeing as you havnt done the right thing previously and give the man his money back.

You knew you had this commitment and its written, so thats as good as a contract imo.. which you have broken. im sure polsen8 cold have you on theft charges, obtaining money by deception to name a few. Do yourself a favour and give the guy his cash IN FULL, david...

maybe its where I am but isnt it WAYYYY after 1:30pm?!?

Last edited:
i am depositing the $500 tomorrow cause i have to withdraw the money from my youthsaver account and have to go to the bank to do that and then after i get the money i will go to the westpac branch at around 1:30pm and deposit the $500 into his bank account.

Latest posts

Back