• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling 2008 Motovert Typre r Expert 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotovertRockr

Reaction score
Selling 2008 Motovert Type r Expert 125cc

ITEM AND CONDITION: 2008 Motovert 125cc Riden but in very good condition some wear on the outside of the engine from boots

PRICE, PAYMENT METHODS AND TERMS OF SALE:
Price would be 900+ shoot me some offers Payment method is cash

REASON FOR SELLING:
Havent got the time to ride it and cant really ride it as i live in a suburban environment.

EXTRA INFO:
Bike comes with a 26mm mikuni racing carby with a dual stage air filter 250lb DNM rear shock Pro Taper handle bars New tubes in front and back tyres 10" rear tyre 12" front tyre comes with 1/4 throttle Mojo sp foot pegs A frame style swing arm Genuine motovert frame and Swingarm Motovert uni fold leavers RHK bark busters
Motovert chain guide Big bore exhaust Motovert Engine dress up kit Origional Motovert Graphics kit, Motovert billet fuel cap Racing Clutch installed

LOCATION AND CONTACT DETAILS:

Location of item is Goldcoast QLD Contact me on this thread or on PM or throw me a text 0402435703

PICTURES:

Last edited:
That was a short stay in Miniriders world man, you planning on getting another bike eventually?

Latest posts

Back