semi auto conversion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiya pplz,

I have a lifan 110cc semi auto and a lifan 140cc manual i was just wondering is it possible to use parts from the 110 motor to convert the 140 semi auto, has anyone ever done this, or does anyone know if its possible

Hiya pplz,

I have a lifan 110cc semi auto and a lifan 140cc manual i was just wondering is it possible to use parts from the 110 motor to convert the 140 semi auto, has anyone ever done this, or does anyone know if its possible

it is possible to do but the auto clutch wont hold up to the power of the 140

Maybe you could use some uprated CRF clutch springs and plates to help out a bit

cheers guys, wasnt sure if the clutch was good enough, looks like ill ave to teach my gf how to ride manual lol

i think you would be better off teaching her with a clutch she will have more fun :)

and more pain so you get the brownie points for looking after her.

If your really keen try it, I reckon it would hold up especially if a girl is riding it (not trying to be sexist) because she will be lighter, wont rev it as much and once she starts to wear the thing out she will be ready to move onto a clutch.

There are 88's and 108's with autos and they seem to hold up

i would think it will work, if they look the same under the side clutch covers.
you will also need to use the 90s' side cover, and also the gear lever rod into the 110 to get it to work.
basically swap all the related parts across and you should be good to go.
are you sick of using the clutch?

Latest posts

Back