Sept/Oct FOTM. . . . Vote Now

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sept/Oct FOTM

• Total voters
no offense man just sayin bro, he might have won the lotto or yeh maybe his parents help him out no need to be a smart about it tho. im only saying this cause every one says to me ''i bet your dad payed for it'' and it annoys me cause i actually saved up my own money, but any who i shouldn't have said anything lol. and btw i payed cash for my 06 kxf250 2 weeks ago :)

yer you are working full time though so unless you working some super shit hourly rate i would expect you to be able to afford all your bikes...

BTW the 250 sounds like a nice buy....is that the one that is in 250 of the month? with the sticker kit?

yer you are working full time though so unless you working some super shit hourly rate i would expect you to be able to afford all your bikes...

BTW the 250 sounds like a nice buy....is that the one that is in 250 of the month? with the sticker kit?

yer check like page 3 or 4 i think i put new pics, cause yer long story it got stolen ect. i got it back the next day with no sticker kit and broken levers anyway this kids mum who stole it gave me some money soo it got new sticker kit ect.

oh i hate hearing storys about bikes being stolen makes me wanna bash them ay lucky you got her back

hey crew

here's the prize pack for this month

Here we have it Pipe denters, the next prize pack for Mini of the Month. Bought to you by 50’s Brotherhood Magazine ,Mini Riders and the Great crew at Aussie Freestylers and Black Fly’s . Prizes are- 2 New Line Aussie Freestylers T-Shirts and a Hoodie from this years range that will keep you warm as toast! There is also a pair of Sunnies from the Black Fly’s Crew ,a Signed Poster (by the man himself- Brent Big Balls Brady) of the world record Mini Distance jump and also a signed limited copy of 50’s Brotherhood from Bubba ,Scott Top Dog Fitzgerald and Kain Saul

prizepackforMiniriderscopy.jpg

that is one sick prize pack, black flys are to cool to give away tho...... lol

yeah i asked him to cut the pack down to a t shirt and the mag and poster and send me the rest

but he didn't like that idea :(

so might have to pay some people to vote for me

see how i go

damn I wish I could edit my wasted vote, I want thump to win and see all the honda boys cry :D

^^^^wonders if he can edit DVDrips vote too, cause i too would like to win and make the honda boys cry... :D

hey crew

here's the prize pack for this month

Here we have it Pipe denters, the next prize pack for Mini of the Month. Bought to you by 50’s Brotherhood Magazine ,Mini Riders and the Great crew at Aussie Freestylers and Black Fly’s . Prizes are- 2 New Line Aussie Freestylers T-Shirts and a Hoodie from this years range that will keep you warm as toast! There is also a pair of Sunnies from the Black Fly’s Crew ,a Signed Poster (by the man himself- Brent Big Balls Brady) of the world record Mini Distance jump and also a signed limited copy of 50’s Brotherhood from Bubba ,Scott Top Dog Fitzgerald and Kain Saul

prizepackforMiniriderscopy.jpg

Dude im still waiting for the one i supposebly won.......

hey 50 nut

you should have your prize pack soon it gets sent out with the mag

let us know

hey 50 nut

you should have your prize pack soon it gets sent out with the mag

let us know

Thanks mate, I just got the new brotherhood today,so prize pack shouldnt be to far behind. Happy as pig in sh*t to finally see my beast in the mag, my little girl is just as happy to see bike in your mag as shes 50 nuts 2 (more boobs) lol.....

Thanks Ando did ya talk to the boss ?....

50 nut sorry mate I have'nt been in touch with the boss and things have been a bit crazy in my neck of the woods movin house n sh#t with a rooted back

but let us know if it don't get there and I'll get on it for ya .

Congrats on the win and the build ...... unfeasable attention to detail .... I can't see what more you could do it

Outstanding

na dready i was at ando's place when i wrote that

but got the message across

and yeah was speakin to boss man a few days back

Latest posts

Back