Sept/Oct FOTM. . . . Vote Now

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sept/Oct FOTM

• Total voters
No one vote for Thumps willie wonka bike that couldn't beat 3 midgets on a baked bean eating spree!! ;)

hahahahahhahaha... its not over till the end of the month.... roflmFao

and i was gonna throw another vote coolies way... this is much better... might even see a tie lol

30 people vote for thump140 POS bike??? Are you all colour blind?? I get eyecancer only looking on it...yuurghhh!

30 people vote for thump140 POS bike??? Are you all colour blind?? I get eyecancer only looking on it...yuurghhh!

What can i say... i use extra special turd polish.. I imported it from Italy, it's the same stuff they use on Ducatis and Ferraris... :D

like my italian friends always say: there is no limit to bad taste!...no offense

Your italian friends are right, they build ducatis, ferraris, and ride scooters in public whilst in sandals, miniskirts, and scarves. and that's just the men!!!
Tasteless as the Bling-40 may be, it's still better than black plastics and Rockstar/Monstar graphics.. ;)

Congratulations Rider456!!! well done mate, been a pretty exciting FOTM this one!!!
:)

Latest posts

Back