Servicing help!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey every one I’m new to this forum. Not sure how to get a thread going but I’m looking for some servicing info. I have a 110 semi auto electric/kickstart and I’m chasing oil types and quantities, valve clearances and carb settings. Any one out there able to help

For oil i would suggest Semi synthetic 10w40 oil.Fully synthetic cause clutch to slip.The brand isnt importan more important is how usually you change the oil

Forgot the say just make sure that its Motorbike or motorcycle oil.Car oil will make clutch slip too even though i ran 1000km with mobil super 2000 :D

Forgot the say just make sure that its Motorbike or motorcycle oil.Car oil will make clutch slip too even though i ran 1000km with mobil super 2000 :D
Ahahaha thanks. I’ll see what I’ve got in the shed. Any info on valve clearances and stuff?

0.003 for inlet and 0.004 for exhaust i have used.It needs about 650-850ml of oil just check when you add oil in the dipstick.little over to doesnt hurt but dont put too much :) not sure of carb settings

id say its a z110 with electric start either way no doubt it has a mikuni vm22/26mm carb on it.
most come with 17.5pilot and 95main which work ok on any 110, just read your plug for fine tuning.
All depends where you are, altitude, humidity etc

T
0.003 for inlet and 0.004 for exhaust i have used.It needs about 650-850ml of oil just check when you add oil in the dipstick.little over to doesnt hurt but dont put too much :) not sure of carb settings
thanks heaps for that

Latest posts

Back