Shearers' 1976 Z50J1. build up! :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shearer

Shear Ability
Reaction score
Picture of my z50j as i bought her for mate next door.
yellowZedr.jpg

hmmm i see a complience plate very cool

lots a work there , and money best o luck , mind ?? how much??

Year she got a complience plate..
wasn't planing to do her up as roadie. just a play around bike. got anther z50j1 but a green for me roadie

Got 3 box's of parts n rolller as can see. Ended up a $200 cash sale so was real happy with that!! :)

Another picture of me Z along the way

yellowZedr5.jpg

Last edited:
dont bash the frame as a pad bike , get a r frame for that , keep the comp frame in the shed

Year not a bad idea SnItChY. As they get'n hard to come byy. I don't have a spare r frame atm.

Bean lookn around place to by Z50's n general. We only seam to find the adr platle models. The R models are coolr for play'n around racen n backyard too.

i just thought as an idea if your willing to spend a bit of money maybe you can get your tank painted like this or something?

Z50-Monkey-tank-1.jpg

Be to flash for me lol.
nice colour but!!! How much dose it cost roughly to paint tank like that???.

I just spent bit time washn the lose red paint that was on yellow tank that came with it. Made it look lots better just by doing that.

Last edited:
there is anthere
yellowZedr10.jpg

tb 88mod kit. got clean'd up ready to assemble
yellowZedr14.jpg

Be to flash for me lol.
nice colour but!!! How much dose it cost roughly to paint tank like that???.

I just spent bit time washn the lose red paint that was on yellow tank that came with it. Made it look lots better just by doing that.

powder coated just red shouldn't be over 100 bucks

with the tank detail maybe 100 and over depends on how much your local powder coating and decal place cost or what ever

sorry for double post also if you polish the cases before you put it back on it will be easier.
then doing it later on but that's if your going to polish them...

you can still buy that tank new , tho i wouldnt coz its not the correct tank for that bike

adr frame ATM can fetch from 400 to 600 depending on quality , if you can find these frames grab them

Ok ill keep it in mind 95 monkey. think i stay with me adr frame for time bean..

want to swap an 85 R frame for that comp. framen ill throw in the swing arm n rims to match?
parts2.jpg

fools dude how long has it been now , 2 yrs tryin to swap that r ,, lol

Latest posts

Back