Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a few from the first 1/2 of the day

Beeto and Bretto

btWFi0Wtv984EO93jIKSiPXa_G9EzRBDrLtDTPzsqyIMH93b-pBaOI41TGN-D_FLva30krfvuC5DAGfLos9i2soCVlrodnDbcyHlX9PZhp78hcIAfxEUzoAeDa2kR5Oqq-sHcGC8EMqC8k41Vq_2AXpJ_9bDQzwt8VBpxjoCrSOgefZWNhP8b-ugH547l_rnujX0MXOYyXtW1z2pDl1QcABtJem8Llb_VTaqNKRd3UEp7VSSBwr_buGbBh-2PgBxNtWR7jem-sLBIVuf1J36nJ1zmb-O24-ix1q-mJVGKhr5MzefrWpY6-nOSXc66wQ__RGRGdbZwmp4vr0WVVMEYVtShIYaXlL1CJr_HjrIF1P7SLYsYIez01PXmvUWLIjggiJ5ZoSL7-aWzXtlxmDuml-xJM0l1rzvfZf6wGwIYW-vcWtUiR24SNHbSzzzQ988c4ccBRXSD-D6H3lYp_NUVobdSRZHK6-pLRUQJMuqRSpCiLW1XPWt7P3nVAQ6LiCnx2rOe1SqztdrvSCaiDOLM8ZyMRPIRI8A46UAkxrlZx8=w858-h643-no

Bretto showing the line

USJBFkTLyaWDH5dgMJJ8gFjzuuQnt9S04c7B1BLaWT6yDqo3qs9TokrRXOa6m6-MNIvDmWp4UrS7TIz7mWHlfXLP5oYG6N8OAWtXxFTLauFpoGzTIYDapjFhnj01scQefBNT-RAt0hlMrJjKaHOgVeRT_UVn6IENq2VWBSr3_xTN6GAnesiHxyUupOI346dZ6IH-IodicycLqDuQHMYOqzF1bXNFYCIHAJBOdtUEGRAvycrJq5tozOqIZEBkXvuZthIYlN3l6qMLd08f3tFz5APQ0TNgj-lBw5TPsF2gai2AYDkypJsWFPeTStPfSwn75J26TnaZp3IqmvEp1YDeACHNRWwmLYsSepEyq-8Nnzf_kzcpzQ4wf-GYJ2abdb8ud57dfZeNIQ9iJhavAOOuNw_Sg6HCnGBl_t2xJprlNaZJwuWQhSOO4CsmJpWrePNSLIh3_41cw2Osx3ZHyXK_oiqVsDqs4iHWEucHzuhYx_yC_GMJeqsLClC5XZcci7eekZ3bUQhtvHDy92xlzPQKEssiO1RiEaoad_Cn9YRMqu8=w858-h643-no

Shearer Style

DSJPXTIDv7dNEsq9CZwwHNxGPFXh0nJTIkZBRJYCFhD1DquGmHsVKtrN22SWdnaFE__8ZEjxD5CUURmA8rB2JJSRWQIm3X9zPT5pOLjnVy5TlzU5kJliUruJi4HJ1UnalNtW4PumwVNIVx7rr5HXCHYPJTtjj1F08m2Dj3Iso4GYOLlqO6hbAZXngqrAvtVTU_IF6bVv7MbrQXgOjhPYQbaCh5fAEs0S2NphE1fCK-KLzlLi7sOcPQI4zf8v0q5ELLGiEAG7_zr8uKTMMiO0F-53DJY8G88uvsbejPykCMZTGYymGAEZPuhKaiqPcQBZ8JvNba4brhpn97OSXbd9CUlc7wZx67jCQgkkS28QiOf_OLAM6MXMI4lMWqyLtcqUjAdiT06vyC3Ul26KqJLjfiSE7aG2eMswax_iOMjgFzi8PeLlBsXQR1NCf6n__uZ1zdoxLjZ0gxGkKCliHQUZ85iVNUQA25CsX-TRCq9GMVkY4s50uHkbXm8dyOEcqKsPGsRBcchZFjT25cb11qv8RGMkphGMsoKyzEqZFUrsias=w858-h643-no

and a few more over here
https://goo.gl/photos/xjzqB34gUtQT4fqFA

Last edited:
Awesome work on the photos Timmeh!

Was there Shearing races there too? ;) Looks like another epic race day Shearer, well done mate!!

Awesome work on the photos Timmeh!

Was there Shearing races there too? ;) Looks like another epic race day Shearer, well done mate!!

Shearers mini relay :) Had 2 of them, first one had shearing, bike racing with kids and girls, dry weetbix eating, tyre changing and swag rolling. Might even catch a glimpse of Bean changing a tyre without a machine.... Wonders will never cease LOL

Haha that's classic! I seen the weetbix on the table with the Shearers kettle n though Ol Shearers bought his breaky with him! :D

And yeah was wondering what was up with Bean changing the tyre? I thought you boys might of put him to work or something!lol

yer bike was running a bit sick only just got it back from bike shop , dropped it up up 1 place and get call from fella suncoast pitbikes saying my bikes done ?? haha
But was happy to have it back had lots issues getting engine rebuilt.
And yer can see the new section was bit lose still but still fun had ball

Lol oh yeah I see what your saying now, pretty sure Glens a mechanical engineer by trade but spends his days fixing Minibikes n scooters? Go figure!

Them fighting words!!! First time I have been called a mexican for being Victorian. We drink VB not corona's!!! LOL

It will happen. Only focus for next year is to get to shearers. Just need as much notice as possible to arrange leave and stuff.

i havnt been to every event jase , i was a 1st event with awards and and got 1st place stock and did same at last one .
I think thats what they were getting at?
As 2 diff pics of those times :)

Them fighting words!!! First time I have been called a mexican for being Victorian. We drink VB not corona's!!! LOL

It will happen. Only focus for next year is to get to shearers. Just need as much notice as possible to arrange leave and stuff.
Good stuff motorman :)
Be good to see some Victorian boys up there riding. There are some talented riders come out of Victoria for shore!
couple mouths before event ill let you know when planning event for :)

i havnt been to every event jase , i was a 1st event with awards and and got 1st place stock and did same at last one .
I think thats what they were getting at?
As 2 diff pics of those times :)

That's right Brett, Geoff and I were trying to say how cool it was that you won the first Stock 50's trophy and the 10th as well as one in between :first::first::first:

Latest posts

Back