SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome dude. Be good to finally meet you as we have been talking for years!!

I don't think I will race but have 3 others that will be. Going to get a heap of pics for the site. Looking forward to it.

the poor old 10" er 88 copping it from the big bore haha
Hanging for the next 1 , so is Levi , might have to look into a Jnr class :) get him on the gate

88 got enough power on me 50 track! Just the big bores bikes pull off the line so well.

Jnr class. Well the telly boys john & rod. They be hard to beat!

Shearer's events Pot on over the years! Have been very memorable to a lot of us , Family and friends to get together a just go out and have fun! Shows y we all started to learn to ride a motor bike! Just for the fun of it!
Ive pot so much of my time and coin into it over the years. So rewarding to see so meny people have had time of there lives. Evan to say was best riding weeknd ever had! :action-smiley-033:

Now had 8 scored races with awards. Get talking with your mates about that time we went to shearers had a blast! Gets hard to remember when it was and who was on top of there game! So I have pot together all my notes of who won places at each event! official shearer's winner's mite say!
So now when talking about back in the day! bench racing with ya mates got proof that you made it or how didn't. But your efforts didn't go unnoticed by winning hard luck award. :thumbup:

Action shot from Weeknd Timeeh showing us the way around! on ttr50
Great stuff! timeeh thanks so much for coming mate was awesome having you other champ!

Sweet pics
Do you have anymore Geoff ?
My little fella had an operation on Friday so I couldn't make it

brendo had a ball first time come to shearer's :)
Thanks for all your efforts brendo worked out great thanks.

Sweet pics
Do you have anymore Geoff ?
My little fella had an operation on Friday so I couldn't make it
I riding and organising event! myself! Got these few photos from anther mate!.
Sad news with little fella being sick. Wish all the best for speedie recovery!

Have to get more action shots to post up! :)

Cheers Buddy :) What another top weekend. Thanks heaps to all your efforts and to your family and extended family. Was great to do some bike whoring and raise the flag for Team Yammi LOL Pitty the track didnt stay muddy for long enough, But at least my first 2 events weren't too bad, and how's that shot of me in front of Shearer.... Wont see that again for a long time me thinks :) Cheers to everyone who attended too, it's not just about the event itself but also who attends who make it such a great meet. Was great bashing bars too, even if mainly with Leanne :p Hopefully get some footage up during the week. Thanks again mate, was a great weekend, just feeling very old and rusty now though and probably for the rest of the week....:beerchug:

Nothin but pics of me stackin lol. Only went down twice and when I do someone's taking pics, bloody hell lol.
Just want to say a massive thanks to you and your family mate it was well worth the drive and I didn't want to leave.
Best place I've ever ridden, so much fun and a great bunch of people too.
Thanks again mate it was definitely a weekend to remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Excellent video!!! ^^^ You guys are lucky to have a track like this on private property where you can race or just ride with your mates. Moi, I'll be riding all day tomorrow (with an occasional beer break) in a cool venue, BLM land with primo views to be had now and then, long views over rugged terrain, the kind I like best. Wish I had a GoPro, or even a cheap equivalent, but I don't, and I'm not gonna look for one at this late hour, I'm just gonna take one or two of those cheap disposable cameras with me... maybe I can get someone to snap a pic or two of me riding my bike, IF I find anybody in that desolate location, LOL. Probably be nothin' but bleached skulls and other bones the critters didn't carry off, 10-4??? No worries, I'll have a backpack full o' gear: a small tool kit for emergency repairs or adjustments, lightweight but fully functional extra clothes in case I'm stuck in BFE after breaking down, water and other beverages chilled with flexible cold pack, compact picnic lunch & snack items in case I get hungry, etc., etc. I plan on riding about 30-40 miles tomorrow, but much of it will be on fairly smooth graded dirt & hardpacked gravel, so that should be easy on the bike despite the elevation gain and loss. Nothing like Carveacre, which will have to wait until after I test my bike's new suspension system. Anyway, that was a cool video, y'all are lucky to have a hand like Shearer to host those race meets on private property, no worries about Johnny Law givin' ya grief for simply having fun... and I have my green OHV sticker too, which should keep me hassle-free mañana, even if I do run into the Border Patrol or Homeland Security. Pretty basic rules for tomorrow's ride: no weed, no firearms, no other reason to bring the Feds down on me, since they now have full powers and jurisdiction in that border strip. Guess y'all don't hafta worry about that sort of thing on Shearer's track, and THAT is a BIG PLUS, I assure you. Meh, I'm an old hand when it comes to wilderness action, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow's ride, I just hope all the changes I made to my little Z50 were the right ones... seems that way, the way the bike sits, but I've yet to test it in every gear. That all happens tomorrow, and it should be heller fun.

Latest posts

Back