Shearer's Yamaha ttr50e

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you will need to get after market triple clamp, then get some 8" rise bmx bars be the way to go

you will need to get after market triple clamp, then get some 8" rise bmx bars be the way to go

hey mate I brought a crf 50 pro taper kit after reading your info I’m just curious of to how you gonna with the throttle cable can you still run it stock or what should I do

Do you still run the stock carb with duel cables. or you got single thorttle cable.
if got stock single cable, can run it on right side of frame and not go up past though front end and up like regular ones go. Can just come along right side of frame under middle tank n then up to throttle houseing. Some times turn throttle around so cable comes up into it from bottom gets little more room

Found a way to increase the travel of the new style forks to 4.3” travel, stock is only about 2.5“. It’s nice that they are oil dampened too.

Anyone have experience with a 20mm carb with just exhaust and filter? I am getting a kitaco 20mm carb set up, just curious of people opinions, and how much would this set up benefit from a cam?

Latest posts

Back