Shearer's Yamaha ttr50e

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres your new sticker kit Shearer
YAMAHA-TTR50-PINKBUTTERFLIES-1000

:bocul:

Found out!, That the spline on the gytr kick start is same as honda. So can run crf kick starter if wounted.

Gytr kick'r looks neat on me crf50 :)

try'd on crf50 bbr kicker. Fits on just carn't quite push on enough to get little bolt in. If trim'd abit of back side on kicker so slide on tad more be all set. As spline on gytr spindle shorter then crf.

when i was fixing up the DS80, i found that my Forged Lifan kick starter fitted too
and the PW50 kickstarter i have fitted on it now, is a modifed standard china type kickstarter

Last edited:
Lacing Up Rear hub :)

Got one of my old crf50 rims And lace'd her up! as yamaha ones where old'r looking

Cut the ket bracket of stock bars, welded her under frame to me more like Honda ;)

The swinga has flogged out! the frame on my ttr , when riding feals like you have flat tyer! moves that much.
So drill'd out the old worn ones. ;)

Die grinder'd all level again, ready to weld new mount it.

welded in new mount made :) works a treat! Nice new axle hole drill'd. other was like egg shape before.

Swinging spanners late saturday night, geting my ttr50 all back together again :).

Its so dry and dusty at farm atm. The last coat of paint spray'd on got bit dusty before paint dry :( . Still looks neat! i reckn :)

Also got my spare wheel all lace'd up with hd spokes. Painted brake drum yellow just for fun! :)
Get new tyer and be all set to go to race's then.

looks great Shearer! it has certainly changed alot since the 1st page :) and i hear ya! hate it when i get dust on something freshly painted/drying!!

Cool. glad you like it! Clear coat missing too. In photo looks good ;).

Not a big yamaha fan but I really like this build Geoff. You have done a good job.

+ Reps for you

Latest posts

Back