Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha shit that mini is going to be sick, im so keen to know how it goes. If i had the money I would so restore one of these, drop a vtec in it... Would be the biggest sleeper. Just imagine a mini vtec turbo :O Maybe I should just sell my VL and do it hahaha

Thats my old baby..... R32 GTS-T 4 door so Turbo, i had to sell it when the judge told me that if he caught me driving again he would lock me away :(

HA that dont stop me i went to court as i lost my licence 7 times and the judge said the same thing (i was going to court to loose my licence for 2-5 years) and she asked what have i done to make this beter and i said i sold my ute...well i did but i then brought a new ute and built a 750hp nitrous LS1...lol
this one here cost me 80 grand
Picture108.jpg

Picture109-1.jpg

and now my little green machine
Picture338.jpg

Last edited:
its called working...lol and lots of it i am a foreman of a work shop

heres my new ute Holden WB. pics are from when i bought it so NO ITS NOT FOR SALE!!, the rack isnt on anymore so the bikes go in nicely. 202 blue motor, (cough)trimatic,full LPG conversion (no carby), bench seat and the best thing its orange!! I need some decent rims wanna go old school like hotwires or a simular type of thing.
Photo-0002.jpg

Last edited:
lol i work, still takes ages to save money im only on apprenticeship wages tho :(

I DONE THAT 8 YEARS AGO NO MATE AND YOU GOTTA WORK YA WAY THROUGH THE FOOD CHAIN. I AM A SHARK NOW FROM A TADPOLE.....LOL:)

HA that dont stop me i went to court as i lost my licence 7 times and the judge said the same thing (i was going to court to loose my licence for 2-5 years) and she asked what have i done to make this beter and i said i sold my ute...well i did but i then brought a new ute and built a 750hp nitrous LS1...lol
this one here cost me 80 grand
Picture108.jpg

Picture109-1.jpg

Hahaha that funny. My mates brother got caught street racing 4 or 5 years ago. He was doing 180kmph in his VL calais V8 in a 60kmph zone, and then got out of his car and attempted too run away with 2 broken ankles. Cops pulled guns out on him. He told the judge that he sold his car (actually sold it too his friend, and hes friend put it in storage for him). He lost his licence for 3 years and 1 week jail time. He got his VL back about 2 weeks ago but the storage facility got broken into and most of the calais parts have been stripped.

What times does it run on the 1/4 mile?

Last edited:
had 3 photo shoots and got front cover of 1 mag
i got more trophies from this than riding..lol
img082.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Hmmm I thought N/A LS1's can run 11,12 second 1/4 mile times with just exhaust and tune????

yeah but not that mph and dont make that much hp
trust me i got the tropthies to prove they dyno results

me and my dad are doin up an old toyota fj40 dad bought it ages ago and the motor blow up and it just sat in the driveway for ages but we got a motor out of a landcruiser that had been roled shoeld be mad wen we get it goin

seduce, your green ute. what type is it?
thats like my dream car to pimp up

nice one duddles!! is it a hard or a soft top shorty!?? original soft tops are pretty rare nowdays.. off memory they ran an inline 6cyl mated to a 3 spd? and a standard transfer.. mates was anyway.. you might have the luxury model with the 4 speed lol :) post up a few pics:)

will raid my photoalbum and put up some shorty pics soon... will be in a new thread.. 4WD pics. posed and proven. :)

02-03-08_1723.jpg

Woodstock, almost ready for rego:D (pay no attension to the rego label, just havnt gotten around to removing it yet:eek:

I thought I'd post up a a few photos of my bros car.

He ain't into motorbikes at all but he LOVES cars and racing them!!!!

d9f45e61cc084dde9fa5e76do5.jpg

dcp03093lgmh6ak6.jpg

img0459pp5.gif

img0461vh0.gif

The GT is currently for sale as he is building a improved production racing car.

By the way, these pics are a bit old and he has done heaps more stuff to the car.

Last edited:
02-03-08_1723.jpg

Woodstock, almost ready for rego:D (pay no attension to the rego label, just havnt gotten around to removing it yet:eek:

love the protectors on the ends of the bullbar :) needs a woodstock stencil on the bonnet still though!!

Had to do somthing to cover the flat ends lol. Making 2 mirrored stencils for the front gaurds at the mo, might just be lazy tho and take the pics to the sticker mob in town and get decals made:D

Latest posts

Back