Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my vn ss! but i tow the bike on my missuses vx with trailer

1382d1204633342-bike-transport-car-pics-bam-.jpg

Attachments

• bam!.JPG
    bam!.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
went for a quick spin up to kinglake over the weekend to put a few k's on the new donk.. cant believe how much better the zuke runs now! thinkin i might need some transfer gears next..
23032008690.jpg

its not really a bike carrier but my v8 berlina is 4sale if anyone no's of someone looking for one i'll post some picks on request

AWWWWW YEHHHH. My cars real colour....
testfh4.jpg

test3be2.jpg

test2rd0.jpg

Hey motoluver,

would you be able to supply me with the paint code or name?

cheers, Mark.

ps. should have some progress shots of the mini by the end of the month.

The guy who sprayed this car doesnt even know what colour it is. It originally was sprayed a candy pinky red colour
l42565ccfa915ec66e668eefm8.jpg

But the bloke took the doors off when spraying and apparently your supposed to leave the doors on when spraying a candy colour. So the doors were a darker colour then the body. After that they made is a burgandy maroon colour and added heaps of red flake...

There is or was a another vl getting around with a similar colour
25948cf2fm9.jpg

Nobody knows the paint code of that either and a lot of people have tried to track it down

Who Painted Ulo5en - calaisturbo.com.au

One member there says it is a "Nissan red pearl"

And the mystery of where that car is (a bit of info on paint)
whatever happened to ulo5en - calaisturbo.com.au

Last edited:
your as hooked on calais turbo as me haha

hows ya car going motoluver got anything else for it lately

Yeh its like an addiction lol. Ummmm Im poor as shit atm.
ATM its now got calais tail lights and calais garnish, calais door trims. Just bought calais side skirts and calais hood lining. Ive got calais flip up lights but I need a new passenger side gaurd extension. Thats about all atm. Ive got everything to turbo it except for the intercooler and ecu.... But Im poor and rego is in may so Im trying not to spend money on it... I'm like a drug addict but instead of wasting every single dollar on drugs im spending it on my VL lol

lol SIKK!

hopefully my vl should be ready for paint in 3 weeks set my self a GOAL and im going for it lol,still very undicided on colour thinking a candy bluish colour but dunno any ideas

Well if I was respraying my car it would be the same colour it is now or a candy pink over silver, or a newer commodore green over silver (hot house green). Maybe black over silver? Ford blueprint over silver???? Theres heaps of nice colours too choose man.

i am selling a VR Commodore 3.8 litre V6
if any one is intrested i post some pics

New front end panels. Plus grill and moustache.

IMG_1132.jpg

Quite simular to your car motoluver.. but completley custom.. so its a one off colour.. just need to get alot made incase i want to spray it again later on down the track.

Well if I was respraying my car it would be the same colour it is now or a candy pink over silver, or a newer commodore green over silver (hot house green). Maybe black over silver? Ford blueprint over silver???? Theres heaps of nice colours too choose man.

Just to let you know the new green commodore colour is not hot house.
That finished with VY series 2 if i remember right. The colour you speak of is called Atomic and is a PPG colour....how do i know???? i work in the holden paint shop

you mean this colour?? haha. this is my new car.... might need a tow bar to tow the bike though

DSCF3455.jpg

DSCF3448.jpg

DSCF3454.jpg

Latest posts

Back