Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lowcar.jpg

Thats the one stubsy...

That body to bumper colour match looks terrible , i hope it's not that bad in real life.

nah mate that last pic looks real bad i think its just shadow. in real life looks amazing and goes like a rocket lol

thats a sweet ute mate

i want somthing like that

its for sale ;) $3500 with all the airbag suspension gear (c-notch, tank, valves etc) or $3000 without all that. I can deliver east coast of aus

its for sale ;) $3500 with all the airbag suspension gear (c-notch, tank, valves etc) or $3000 without all that. I can deliver east coast of aus

your selling :O what why bro? you've poured your heart and soul into that beast, why sell now? :p i love it

Here is my ride.

Bike fits across ways in the boot with the front tyre off.

Air bagged 96 Te Magna Manual.

Goes up for the dirt, goes down for loading and town.

l_4cfa6405119b4d75372e8c15bd42a99a.jpg

l_cb68100fc9e8a9969a2cd20548cd97d3.jpg

ute sold, didnt really advertise it and guy came into my work with a wad of cash so onto something different now....

04-08-10.jpg

28-10-10.jpg

ohhh another zuki! good stuff mate, you WONT be dissapointed! looks like its a post 88 mdl? WT for sure, is it still SPUA? looks to have a decent lift in the springs if it is.. 16V vitara motor, auto or manual? how does it go with Low Range? PM me if ya get a little stuck ;)

nice work, it looks like a spring and shackle lift to me. shame you have no heater now.
i will get some pics of mine up.

has anyone managed to fit a pitty in one of these before?

nice work, it looks like a spring and shackle lift to me. shame you have no heater now.
i will get some pics of mine up.

has anyone managed to fit a pitty in one of these before?

If the conversion to the 1.6 was done correctly he should still have all the heater hoses etc hooked up.. its basically the same block as the stock g13a/b with just a bigger bore and fuel injection over carb.

she sits Damn high if its stock(spua) specially considering they are only 30's! what ever you do.. DO NOT CUT IT UP. Hard tops are becoming rare as rockin horse shit, and when they get cut up.. more often than not, its done on the cheap and looks like poo.. get a SWB tub if you want to cut something up...

Might be worth checking out auszookers › › Home or Outer Limits 4x4 Board :: Index for some hints and tips.. jsut remember to search before askin questions.. as 99.9% of ya questions will have already been answered. .:Suzuki Download Archive:. is another good site, d/l able service books, specs etc.

Go the mighty zook!!

only just recently sold off half my fleet...but they are addictive, one turns into two, then into three and so on and so on....
SN850274.jpg

a group of us Auszookers members recently had a GTG.

videos:
YouTube - Auszookers GTG. Firth Park -yellow coily. yellow submarine finishes around 2:37 ;)

YouTube - Auszookers GTG part 2 -red SPOA white SPUA(both dbl locked with vit diff gears.)

the 'squad':
100_0280-1.jpg

I went for a drive last weeknd..

King lake fire trail:
YouTube - Kinglake Fire trail
Toolangi 'rocky track':
YouTube - Rocky Track

The quality is pretty poor as it was filmed thru a digi cam but the you will get the basic idea...

Dont forget to leave a comment!

Latest posts

Back