Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhh another zuki! good stuff mate, you WONT be dissapointed! looks like its a post 88 mdl? WT for sure, is it still SPUA? looks to have a decent lift in the springs if it is.. 16V vitara motor, auto or manual? how does it go with Low Range? PM me if ya get a little stuck ;)
If the conversion to the 1.6 was done correctly he should still have all the heater hoses etc hooked up.. its basically the same block as the stock g13a/b with just a bigger bore and fuel injection over carb.

she sits Damn high if its stock(spua) specially considering they are only 30's!

Its an 85 model hi-top with the Swift GTI conversion, 5 speed sierra box with 1L transfer case. Low range is fine, i've yet to get bogged :)
Heaters were perfectly.

It has Calmini 5" Lift, its still SPUA and its gonna stay that way (dont want to tip it over likeall the SPOA boys) and its running 32" Mudterrains ;)

Here's a video of our outing on sunday:
YouTube - Ragged Jack 20/07/08

Last edited:
just thought i would post up my new mini bike mover. Has a 308 in it, trimatic gearbox, locked rear hilux diff with 3.55 gears. got it for a steal aswell. only cost me $1500!!!! and was in my local town which you cant find squat!

07252008060.jpg

07252008061.jpg

WOW

mate thats a steal was it regoed?

for 1500 and its got great paint,a v8,trimatic box and locked diff man what a bargain and the interior is mint too...

has anyone managed to fit a pitty in one of these before?

had the GheyGB in the back of the zuki when i first picked it up.. was the ONLY time. but looking at something with 10" rims to overcome the squishyness, least in the car!

Dont have a car, im lucky enough to have a company van.

Me and a mate packing up after ACUSA park last week.

:)

Attachments

• Small pic.jpg
    Small pic.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 56
heres my beast, doesnt transport the fiddy cause its gunna be registered!
sr20 powered
vbgarage.jpg

frontbar4.jpg

pulsar.jpg

StrutBrace-1.jpg

hi i new

my bike rig

1837d1222143280-bike-transport-car-pics-imgp0357sml.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP0357sml.JPG
    IMGP0357sml.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 257
Bike Transport / Car Pics

yeah i got to take it off , And is a two man job which kinda sux , im to scared to try n take it off myself incase i drop it on my paint
but i usally have it off , unless in going for a cruise
i also got a shittty little datsun 180b and a trailer which i use most of the time

------------------------------

KESHA

viralmarketing

this is my pitty in the back of my buzz box civic and i had to drive like that for an hour or so there and back!!

Image Hosting

sorry about the size of the pic!!

hahaha nice isnt that illegal? ,

even covering the plate that much is illegal? lucky you made it lol

yer im pretty sure its illegal...

i was just gonna play it dumb if i got pulled over and try my luck!

but yer o was lucky!

just looking for a decent izuzu rodeo atm single cab...

if anyone in the melb area has a good one PM me! lol!

Latest posts

Back