Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont see many of them around, pretty nice car ricky.
was looking at a strut brace before not sure if i want one yet or not, been looking for a twin exhaust or catback for the rx7 but cant deside. really need to change it soon, got a block somewhere heats up inside the car pretty quick

took this photo earily with the lunar eclipse happening, thought it came up ok
10150720_10201249787280749_6516537938397795638_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. Yeah they aren't common here and it's rare to mod them lol. I think a strut brace is good. Do your home work though and find out what one will work best for your car. Also some cars respond better to them more then others. Also same deal with the exhaust :) Nice car

Suppose I can post up my work/camping/bike bus...its not bad bit long but that comes in handy for sleeping in the back! Its packing a Mazda G6 fuel injected 2.6 straight 4. 92kw and 206nm of torque :thumbup: make a few boy racers buy some new bolt ons...they freak out if I pull up at the lights next to them! Took it upto Darwin a few years back,has a pod and a dual battery system! uploadfromtaptalk1397719922161.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1397719946036.jpg

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

^^ 92kw at the engine, so about 82kw at the rear wheels

^^ 92kw at the engine, so about 82kw at the rear wheels

Are you seriously dissing my cheap as **** wanna be 4wd?....so what would the torque be at the rear wheels? How are the brakes compared to something with more power? I've had brake fade but thats 30mins of flat out driving through the hills. Good brakes and good torque make the difference not power anyway....A dumb **** in a poorly tuned WRX cant loose it so I'm not to concerned he got 4wd and way more kw's than me....then again I would have passed and lost him if I was driving the same! There is such thing as not enough power to get into trouble! We should go for a burn one night, I'll follow your explorer if you can drop me then you win...if you cant, then 82kw wins :thumbup:

PLUS ITS GOT A MINIRIDERS STICKER ON IT.....So its clearly cooler than anything without a miniriders sticker!

Last edited:
I wish I could find a photo of my KE70 wagon.....We used to drive around laughing cause it cost me $500 and at time there was over $12,000 worth of DH bikes in the back....I would have been pissed if I got rear ended and someone f'd my bike up I tell you!!!

you've already beaten my Explorer, 'coz i've never owned one, and i doubt i ever will!
it's a 2 Tonne Territory !!

dunno, the AWD is super stable through the corners

Good front to rear brake bias on ya awd?? Cause even if you get passed I'll catch ya on every hairpin....4wd's biggest weakness, tight corners!! ;) Late brake, heel toe into second gear, turn and a half left or right, stomp it....compared to 2 tons top heavy(cause the roof has to be strong for when you inevitably roll it). What KW and Torque you running on that Territory??....did it come from the NT or Canberra? I kinda assume thats fair if its called a territory?

Last edited:
Territory 182kw @ 5000rpm(engine), and 380Nm @ 3250rpm
1967 XR Fairmont 234kw @ 5000rpm(wheels), and 570 Nm @1900rpm

Territory 182kw @ 5000rpm(engine), and 380Nm @ 3250rpm
1967 XR Fairmont 234kw @ 5000rpm(wheels), and 570 Nm @1900rpm

:hail:

Feels way better with a trailer than my 82kw POS....hence the tow hitch mount thing!!!

stable yes, heavy, even more so :) thats probably the biggest downfall with the territory's. now the xr would be a blast everywhere :) my old workmate has a charger he built from the ground up that makes 310hp@rw's and is brilliantly setup suspension wise. blew me away when we went for a spin, ate a bloke in his 6 litre clubbie through the back roads. the hemi six is such a sweet engine :)

my dad had a charger. that 318 firebolt was unstoppable, used to rip engine mounts constantly!

Double post!!!....Cause he wont post it here himself :thumbup:

The one and only....

[video=youtube;U63v89ueTdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U63v89ueTdk[/video]

i think there's an older video of it too in this thread somewhere?

my dad had a charger. that 318 firebolt was unstoppable, used to rip engine mounts constantly!

im a massive fan of the 265, really shows up the 253's lack of anything. mind you even the 245's would do a 253 with ease so that says all that needs to be said about holden v8's :)
got shown a vid of a green val with a nascar v8 on the dyno the other day, that got me slightly excited ;)

a mate had a charger, he bought it 20 odd years ago
it was an original E55 340, he paid $10,000 for it in the early 90's.
it was a little faded and had a couple of rust spots, so he pulled the engine out and the car to bits ready for a respray/rebuild.
he worked at Mitsubishi in the parts department, so over a while he bought every brand new Charger part that he needed because they had it in their old stock area.

another mate did all the body work for him, and got it into primer, then my mate got married and the money ran out.
i had a friend that also had one in his younger days that wanted to buy another one, i told him about this one just sitting and he was prepared to pay up to $25,000 for it, but mate wasn't ready to sell.

it sat in his shed for 6 years like that, he eventually divorced his wife, and later met another girl.
they got married a year or so later and bought a house together, but my mate needed to sell his Charger
he advertised it for $15,000, and had a few people look at it, and his brother inlaw had someone interested but wanted the build details of it first.

the next day the guy got back to his brother inlaw and said yeah i'll take it,
he said the most he could offer for it in that condition was $110,000, so they jumped in the car and the brother inlaw took the guy around to mates place, as they arrived, they saw them loading it up onto a trailer.

my mate had just sold it for $15000 !!!
the other guy interested in it was spewing, and tried talking a deal to buy it off the new owner, but he wasn't selling it.

Latest posts

Back