Show us your Bike Transport / Car Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesnt fit with the rest of my car history, a 2006 ra rodeo dual cab??

and my other 2 boring cars atm :(

a stupid lancer"seriously guys these are terrible"
and my mrs 1.4 renault clio

Last edited:
20130411_110934_zpsa694e4e1.jpg

I didnt even know this thread was on here. I may as well put my 85 Hi-Lux on here i built this ute to cart the bikes around with. The wheels are Weld Racing Wheels from the US and are 15x5 on the front and 15x8 on the rear just thought i would say that because alot of people ask me what sort of wheels are they. The front has been lowered 4 1/2 inches and 4 inches in the rear. The rear wheels are as wide as i can go without flaring the wheel arches and mucking around with the framework.
IMG_2739_zpsdcf33bc7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

those wheels get me excited :)

When i was looking for wheels for it i couldnt deside between these and convo pros but in the end i couldnt get the offset i wanted on the convos for the back so i went for these.

the Pro Stars look good rod, and are much easier to clean too.

Got a soft spot in my heart for some Weld Racing Rims. You guys have some interesting vehicles over there. Some look absolutely amazing. I'm more of a car person So bare with me while I post some pictures of my babies

Heres the engine bay of my 2003 Crown Victoria LX Sport (just rolled over 47k IIRC off the top of my head). It's my daily driver in the good months (no winter for her) and is a work in progress. The setup has tons of potential once I get some things the previous owner didn't change fixed. The blowers only so nice when your restricting it in many other ways. Plus the tune is extremely conservative. Future plans for it besides all the stuff to bring it up to its full potential include a fully forged 4.6 teksid block engine so I can turn the boost way up along with a built tranny and rear end. But thats way down the line. My other actual "race" car is my main concern right now.
carshow3.jpg

crownvic.jpg

e6ejesyq.jpg

^^^Me and some other Panther platform owners meeting up and in an ally downtown lost trying to a find a hole in the wall spot to eat. I'm the young one

Next up is my "Bad Smurf". A 1985 Ford Mustang that is a former wheelstander.
1.jpg

^^^When I bought it it was a roller without engine, tranny and other small parts hence why the front ends sitting higher then it should.

mustang3.jpg

^^^Across the street from a 4th of July festival in my town. (My relatives live right across the street from the park its held at each year so we make it our base)

dscn3423.jpg

cimg0200.jpg

Next up is the beater/bike transporter a 1995 Chevy C1500 Silverado
photo08220938_1.jpg

^^^In all kinds of primer. It had the infamous GM problem of the peeling white paint and the rear wheelwells were rusted out so I had to cut them out and weld in patch panels

photo11061402.jpg

Fresh paint

One last shot of the Stang next to my uncles really low mile Camaro and my dads truck in the background with the 16 foot IIRC enclosed trailer used to haul the motorcycles around (street and dirt ones) and for the track my Stang seeing as the 5 gal tank with a fuel hungry engine and locked rear end uncomfortable ride etc wouldn't be very nice for the hour ride each way for the track
dscn3425.jpg

Don't have any pictures of the medium sized box truck I drive for work but its an ugly POS anyways lol

nice, loving the race pics.
i have a soft spot for the Fox body Mustangs too

cheers for the pics :thumbup:

Thanks man. The race track is where my addiction to modifying vehicles began. Going up there to watch my dad's buddy's 1967 Chevy Nova SS with a SBC with a procharger I think it is. Car is spotless and is in the 8's in the 1/4th and still streetable. Chromed out engine bay etc. Got me wanting to build a 454 to toss in the pickup. But then stumbled upon the 4eyed fox and always loved Stangs but didn't think I'd own one because of insurance costing too much. But found that one and couldn't say no. Then was looking for a winter beater to build the truck too along with the Stang but then stumbled upon the Vic and couldn't say no again. Stang'll eventually have a twin M90 possibly twin M112 setup when money permits. It'll be plenty of custom work and may not be the most efficient but for about $600-$1100 to supercharger it and make a nice amount of boost VS $4000+ for one plus being able to make it myself can't be beat.

a mate bought a project car a while ago, a '70 Plymouth Duster, 6cyl.
he did up the body/paint etc and fitted a Chrysler/Dodge 360 engine to it.
then threw on a ProCharger to liven it up, it ran an 11 second quarter with that basic combo.
it's the easy way to bolt on 50% more horespower !
looked a lot like this-

1duster.jpg

LS1 Landcruiser, List of mods is ridiculous and i cant be bothered typing,

Day off mid week :) So loaded up bikes in work van! I have the best boss :)
Trying to convert him into minis haha its tuff but doing ok! Loaded up ktm 250sx , bbr klx 110 , yz 125.

Latest posts

Back