Show us your toys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
Dayum there's some nice rides on here.
Here's mine, it's a '88 Kawasaki KR1 - 250cc 2 stroke. Still the fastest 2 stroke in the world 220km/h!! (not that mine'll do that at the moment)

honestly it's a bit of a rat bike at the moment but I've fixed up most of the oil leaks and she gets me from A to B so I'm happy.
Awesome bike :) Top marks on the vintage 2smoke, always wanted one of these as a kid (of the RGV) Not to sure on the top speed mark as there a few to contend with... The RS250 i always thought was the fastest of the bunch although i could be wrong?

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
^Nice little toy :) Heard alot of good things about them, do love the original one they did years ago with stainless allankey bolts on the black motor, very noice :)

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
Cmon buddy, if your gonna Photoshop, u should probably remove those chicken strips aswell :p. P.s forgot to ask about the toy on tbhe weekend, how's she goin?

Adams

Reaction score
Sold this in February after deciding to come back to offroad bikes following a spill that I got incredibly lucky in, miss it like mad though. (Not on this bike)

1999 Aprilia RS125R
Boyesen Reeds
28mm Carb w/ Polished Inlet
Arrow Front Pipe & F/P End Can
Electronic Powervalve Setup
2012 Top Yoke Conversion
Alloy Bar Conversion
Carbon Flush & Arrow Indicators
Fibreglass Pillion Seat Cover
CNC Rear Sets w/ MotoGP Shift Pattern
Pro-Bolt everything haha

Constant rebuilds and maintenance, constantly pushing it harder than I should have been, but boy was it fun. A lot of people underestimate what a 125 2 stroke can do, I didn't after clocking 100+ on my phone GPS, and it doesn't take long to get there either.

It's no 600, but an average rider on a 600 will struggle to shake one off in the twisties. If you can ride a slow bike fast then you'll get far. :captain:

Latest posts