Show us your toys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome all to a new side of miniriders :) This is place where we can talk all things road-bike (full size) related. I'll kick it off with this thread of pics of your ride/s. Here is my current and a couple of my other old bikes

DSC00933.JPG

Havn't taken any decent shots of it yet, and i need to finish the paint job.

this is my previous bike (which got retired/written off earlier this year)
IMAG0231.jpg

lined up with the missus CM250
IMAG0218.jpg

and no pics of my first roadie, was a FZR250 neat little pocket rocket.

anyway post em up if you get em boys n girls :)

edugupe8.jpg

This is my aprillia 07 rs125 2t, has had a polini big bore kit which takes it to 154cc lol also has a flat slide carby and full arrow race exhaust system... THAT POWER BAND! HAHA anyways shes alotta fun, easy to chuck around..

anydeges.jpg

And this is my sisters ducati 1100s monster has twin termi exhaust, a few carbon fibre/ bling bits and pieces, clutch cover, and the nicky hayden body kit (only one in sa atm)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Good stuff gents, love the RS125 - was my first roadbike. Built it from a wreck and had many good times on it.

The current fleet is a bit different; a vintage and a newy.

I've got a 2001 Honda VTR1000F and a 1980 Suzuki GS850:

DSCF1418.jpg

DSCF1420.jpg

1077766_10151491262786922_1237576924_o.jpg

Great bikes both of them in very different ways.

Cheers - boingk

True Yoshis on a V-Twin = Yum... Just ripped my yoshi of the 7 and are currently attempting to fit it to the 9. I thought it was a slip on, but on further inspection i have found it is a single piece full Yoshi 1 piece front to back (no slip on parts, all 1 piece :) ) Anyway i might start a biuld thread and explain over their, but i can't wait to set some car alarms off again :)

ill get a pic of my 1984 xj 600 up soon, shes not too pretty yet there is no fairings and she does not have her 2-1 pipes installed..
too bad i cant ride her on my l's

Cheers gents, and yes she sounds awesome. Not obnoxiously loud but still a good note, great work by the Yoshimura R&D team there.

Mind you, the GS sounds alright, too, with its period-correct Hanco 4-1 ;D

- boingk

Bit of a paint update finally on the 9 (only taken 10 months...) and recoverd the rear seat today :)
IMAG0687.jpg

Now it's lookin like a true Bogan weapon. Might have to get a bogan pride sticker for it ;)

Looking good tim :)
New seat cover & painting rear black as well Workd out Sweet! black with touch of line green! :applaudit:

This is my 1995 cbr250rr mc22. Bought it off a cbr forum member for $1k as a fixer upper, turns out there is barely anything to fix up. I cleaned and balanced the carbys and it runs perfectly. I have replaced Al of the cracked fairing and I am in the process of sanding it all back and painting it black.

By the time I buy a few bling bits, new tyres, rwc and rego I will have it on the road for under $2k

aqaha4yj.jpg

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

^Awesome little bike SIKKO, it'll smash the new 250's (at least in a straight line) 22 or 24k redline on those? Keep an eye out for "smokin joes" fairings, they made some of the ol race fairings for those little 250's made em look pretty neat, then again, black is the new black :p

There a sick bike pretty fun to ride if you dont love power Good to teach keeping cornerspeed up
i find having all that rpm is almost pointless other than the cool sounds

think ive posted these before but here is my lil 250 I built and sold

and here is the newest build, 1979 sr500. awesome fun to ride

^Awesome little bike SIKKO, it'll smash the new 250's (at least in a straight line) 22 or 24k redline on those? Keep an eye out for "smokin joes" fairings, they made some of the ol race fairings for those little 250's made em look pretty neat, then again, black is the new black :p

Yeah it is a very tidy little bike. I have ordered most of the bits to get the rwc so hopefully in the next few weeks it'll be on the road (after paint). Definitely still the best 250cc learner bike, very cheap, easy to fix, handles fantastically and enough power.

Plus it looks and sounds like a real sport bike, which is what every learner really cares about.

Once I can buy a big bike I think that I will keep the cbr as a dedicated track bike

24551d1247703741-2009-blue-ninja-250r-4500-dsc00631.jpg

My new to me 2009 ninja 250, just need to pick up the keys and go 11,000 on the clock one owner

9387d1392531745-show-us-your-toys-snapshot.jpg
Pic of my actual bike, picked it up today

Attachments

• SnapShot.jpg
    SnapShot.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 67
Dayum there's some nice rides on here.
Here's mine, it's a '88 Kawasaki KR1 - 250cc 2 stroke. Still the fastest 2 stroke in the world 220km/h!! (not that mine'll do that at the moment)
20130909_175413_zpsabd456f1.jpg

honestly it's a bit of a rat bike at the moment but I've fixed up most of the oil leaks and she gets me from A to B so I'm happy.

^^ gotta love the 2 smokers! its funny, one of my teachers @ school has got one, see him rippin skids out the gate sometimes ! ;)

Latest posts

Back