Show us your toys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dayum there's some nice rides on here.
Here's mine, it's a '88 Kawasaki KR1 - 250cc 2 stroke. Still the fastest 2 stroke in the world 220km/h!! (not that mine'll do that at the moment)
20130909_175413_zpsabd456f1.jpg

honestly it's a bit of a rat bike at the moment but I've fixed up most of the oil leaks and she gets me from A to B so I'm happy.

Awesome bike :) Top marks on the vintage 2smoke, always wanted one of these as a kid (of the RGV) Not to sure on the top speed mark as there a few to contend with... The RS250 i always thought was the fastest of the bunch although i could be wrong?

A picture of my true love.....

20121212_160114.jpg

And packed up on the way to Philip island, every year for the World Supers.

20140216_085728.jpg

^Nice little toy :) Heard alot of good things about them, do love the original one they did years ago with stainless allankey bolts on the black motor, very noice :)

Cmon buddy, if your gonna Photoshop, u should probably remove those chicken strips aswell :p. P.s forgot to ask about the toy on tbhe weekend, how's she goin?

Hehe that was when I first got her home , been ok but back at the shop for like the 6th time with clutch switch errors bloody Italians ay ..

Sold this in February after deciding to come back to offroad bikes following a spill that I got incredibly lucky in, miss it like mad though. (Not on this bike)

1999 Aprilia RS125R
Boyesen Reeds
28mm Carb w/ Polished Inlet
Arrow Front Pipe & F/P End Can
Electronic Powervalve Setup
2012 Top Yoke Conversion
Alloy Bar Conversion
Carbon Flush & Arrow Indicators
Fibreglass Pillion Seat Cover
CNC Rear Sets w/ MotoGP Shift Pattern
Pro-Bolt everything haha

1489100_359932377512641_6365434513604082407_n.jpg

Constant rebuilds and maintenance, constantly pushing it harder than I should have been, but boy was it fun. A lot of people underestimate what a 125 2 stroke can do, I didn't after clocking 100+ on my phone GPS, and it doesn't take long to get there either.

It's no 600, but an average rider on a 600 will struggle to shake one off in the twisties. If you can ride a slow bike fast then you'll get far. :captain:

Latest posts

Back