Silencer Plug

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WogBoi

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I ride around the streets alot.
Been chansed by the cops alot....

My bike is very loud so i want to buy a silencer.

i have been looking around and i found 2 diffrent types.

the one that has me confused is called a Pro Grip Silencer Plug
They are a orange plug that just sit in your exhaust.

if anyone has used these before or can give me some info about them, that would be great.

Thanks !

I haven't used one but the guy at my local bike shop said u chuck it in there and it makes your bike quiet as a postie bike. all you have to is make sure it fits your exhaust before you buy it.

forget that, that's for the other kind that looks like a revolver^^^^^^^^

a pro grip silencer plug is so u don't get water in your exhaust when u wash your bike

Last edited:
oh is that all it is?
i was gona say. made from rubber... wouldnt it melt :p

thanks man

Get off the streets and get riding on the dirt in places its legal. Put in the effort and get some rec reg even. Its people like you that give us all a bad name so I hope u try and plug up your exhaust and blow up your motor :p

Get off the streets and get riding on the dirt in places its legal. Put in the effort and get some rec reg even. Its people like you that give us all a bad name so I hope u try and plug up your exhaust and blow up your motor :p

ok then ma, i wont get a silencer just for you

why the hell be a smartass i_thump is just speakin the truth. i ride mine on the road to but only for like 1min to get in the bush and when im ridin past houses i cover my exhaust mith my hand so it dont piss people off. (its actually good for hand pump too) but yeah i_thump is right.

Typical.....

isn't it sidney

but being good hasn't got us anywhere either
they still not gunna build a track to accomidate us so he might as well ride on the roads
he will get caught and well the fine will be hefty
but he will never learn

as long as he does it again and all his mates join him we might keep getting noticed and they might start to realise the miniriders arn't going away

wishful thinking i know

Typical.....

LMAO

I think this member has ghosty'd his bike into a tree and is looking for a new frame so I guess he's not on the road at this point :rolleyes:

' Hi guys.

here is the deal.
i was bush bashing today on my 250cc atomik link
i went 4th gear into a tree ( dont ask ), bike flipped on top of me and when i checked on the bike the top tube was cracked more then half.

So now im looking for a new frame.
im either looking for a atomik link frame or maybe a bigger bike with no engine.

i been looking on the web but cant find much.

If anyone has seen anything out there can you please please please tell me

Thanks guys! "

Edit/Delete Message .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
also looking for a sprocket to go onto the broken frame. .

"i went 4th gear into a tree ( dont ask )" bahahahaaa classic

isn't it sidney

but being good hasn't got us anywhere either
they still not gunna build a track to accomidate us so he might as well ride on the roads
he will get caught and well the fine will be hefty
but he will never learn

as long as he does it again and all his mates join him we might keep getting noticed and they might start to realise the miniriders arn't going away

wishful thinking i know

I can see your point but unfortunately all that will do is increase the penalties, fines and the confiscating of bikes will end up becoming law because thats the way politicians and most police think. They dont care because there is no votes in building bike tracks for us.

I can see your point but unfortunately all that will do is increase the penalties, fines and the confiscating of bikes will end up becoming law because thats the way politicians and most police think. They dont care because there is no votes in building bike tracks for us.

thats so true. instead of building places to accomodate miniriders all they would much rather make laws so that you can no longer buy them to deter people from riding them.
think about it from their point of view - its a much easier solution to solving the problem of people riding bikes illegaly - just make bikes illegal.
plus that way they will raise a bunch of revenue from fining people too.

its so much easier for them to do that then set up a place for moto riders.. pretty messed up really..

jeez talking about alot of hate comments.

first of all i only ride on the road so i can get to the bush where i ride. i have no other transportasion to get there.

and i actuly bought a new frame so the bike is back up and running again.

alot of people get pissed off as soon as they read. ' rideing on the street '.
and i think if you get pissed off when you read that then to me that means that you ride on the street as well.

alot of people get pissed off as soon as they read. ' rideing on the street '.
and i think if you get pissed off when you read that then to me that means that you ride on the street as well.

well i don't understand WTF you are trying to say there.....either way stay off the road.....try pushing your bike;)

what im trying to say is.
you shouldnt care about people rideing on the rode if you dont.

and i try to push my bike man, abit tough thats all. good 45 min walk away

they cant ban the sale of pitbike if they wher to do that they would have to ban all motorbikes (yes some would like this it seams)

i'm one of the lucky one i have somewhere to ride legally

there are alot of peeps who dont and it all comes back to infrastructure and demand
i'd imagine 20 years ago there were no council funded skate parks or bmx tracks around in most towns now they are a common occurrence as there was and is huge demand for them

so very soon hopefully there is enough demand for such tailored council funded motorcycle complex

wishful thinking again i spose

"you shouldnt care about people rideing on the rode if you dont."

I dont ride on the road and yes I hate people who do. It only takes a few dickheads to give everyone a bad name, simple as that. Fair enough if its some goat track out the back of woop woop, but not around houses and only if your just goin to a riding spot not hooning up and down all day. I own 2 bikes and have been riding for about 15 years, and I get a little dickhead from up my street riding around up and down my back fence for hrs on end. My dog goes nuts and it deadset gives me the shits sometimes. Imagine bein hung over tryin to watch a movie and your dog is goin bananas. Now imagine how people who dont ride bikes or who have small kids sleeping feel. A little bit of consideration for others goes a long way.

P.S. It is a good sighn that you are trying to quieten it down though, it shows that you are a bit more mature than some others

Last edited:
very nice way to put it.
i know what you mean mate.
the only reason i ride on the road is just so i can get to the track.
i never just hoon around streets like a homeless on a bike.
i dont want to disturbe people thats why i want something to quiet the bike down.

Latest posts

Back