Sinister Fifty's Rnd3

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
Hi guys I've been absent a bit lately as I've been flatout but wanted to get on here and tell everyone to jump on the 3rd of the Sinister Fifty's Seaview Triple Crown.
This is all about and for the riders, with all the earnings going back into prizes for each pro class and paying for the opportunity to ride such a sick track.
If you've ever wanted to race and have a blast this is the event you want to get too.
There's nothing like a good road trip and I tell you, you won't be disappointed.
Please share this around with your mates on facebook, Instagram or word of mouth.
The mini scenes future starts with your effort to turn up, we put in the hard work for you to have fun.
a15c1a2bd5ee1fef4a01c5a0497c29ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on you Brendo for all the behind scenes work you have put in
And a big thumbs up for making it all about the people and not your own wallet , that's rare these days
The best appreciation everyone can show is to get there , get on the start gate , and make all Brendos efforts worth while

Top job Brendo.

We will be back for another crack.

Moved this into Race Events.

I'll be there, most likely as press only though this time. Can't ride and take photo's/film at the same time. It's too bloody hard!

You guna have a crack this time Nick?

Don't stress about being the press
They need numbers on the gate to keep races going , get into it cordogs !

Ahahaha

I have two hobbies dude, Minibikes and Photography and because my camera cost me as much as my bike I like to get it out as much as I can.

But I tell you what if Dazza and Ang come down and have room for my bike and Nick has a race, I'll be on that gate. Kinda of got a score to settle with Brendon anyways! ;)

Thanks guys for the kind words, I hope you ride Nick and Corey what score is that mate haha I had you last race didn't even bump you once lol I just track hog and block people for as long as I can maybe half a lap haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot wait! It's going to be a fun weekend and stoked how there is just a Ride Day on the Sunday also. Good work Brendo, we hope to see more mini events starting up!

Soooo wheres the pics at? haha. Props to Brendo and everyone that made the event happen! Had so much fun but was kinda devo the rain slowed things up. Hopefully I'll be at more of these events :)

Nick Stevo.

Yeah I'm stinging to see some pics aswell

Hey Nick Stevo we need to organise a ride with you boys , maybe meet in the middle Appin or you guys could trek up in Newcastle for a ride

Yeah man for sure! I got heaps of mates with mini bikes, just hard to get them keen to ride em these days haha. Dunno what appin is like for a minibike these days, haven't riden it since i was probably 17 haha. If we organised something im sure we could get it happening tho. Id bring my 125 too! Mt Kembla has a mini bike track which i havent riden yet.

My Kembla looks sweet

Let us know a date and I'll organise the boys down here so we can meet up

Im thinkin i might ride both my bikes at mt kembla on october 10th. Havent checked that its open but yeah you boys could probs do it in a day trip easily from central coast way if you didnt mind a bit of travel..

Sorry guys I've been sick as a dog since I got home Sunday. There's a few up in a new thread for everyone, will get more up later in the week.

Was good to meet ya Nic, think I missed you again Jason...:11doh:

Last edited:
Cheers for posting the pics Cordogs

Nick Stevo the 10th sounds good , Bean and I are keen so far , I'm sure a few others will come aswell

For sure , will you be able to find out if we are allowed to ride the mini track on the 10th Stevo ?

Just checked the website and it says its open on the 10th. Have a look on jay marmonts instagram you'll find a little video of a lad riding the track on a crf110. Track looks small but fun. If you bring big bikes too it will be a good day, the main track is heaps fun!

Latest posts

Back