Sinister50's MiniMoto Madness Fort Lytton Mx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karlos247

Reaction score
I've started talks with Fort Lytton mx club about running a stand alone mini event later in the year. I'm proposing The event be held on Saturday October 25th.
I just want to hear peoples thoughts on dates and numbers of riders willing to travel.
The event will be sponsored by Sinister50's and will have all usual mini classes (depending on entry numbers)
If everyone gets on board and supports this event by making the effort to get here and race. It will be the first of many Sinister events

Good onya Karlos , with 50% shutting down It didn't look good for mini racing , but your stepping up
I'll be there for sure

I not skilled enough to race, but is love to come and watch, could maybe bring a bike along for someone if they're flying in from interstate...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is your best chance to come along a have a crack at racing with all us and more so with beginner racers like myself! :). There's already a few lady's racing and with a few more hopefully can have a full gate!

I'll be riding in two classes on of which is the 12" class, and I don't know if you've ever seen these guys race but they're properly fast!! And there's a good chance I'm going to get lapped, a few times over and probably in the stocka's too! :)

It's going to be awesome! :banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
This sounds pretty good! if theres a few other slow dudes coming to help me look less like a retard, then I recon Ill be in! Any idea on costs? Could have a few other blokes come along too....

You can roll around the back with me Justin! :p

I'll ring Joshy tonight, see if he's coming? I know he's finished his 10" now so he'll be keen if he can get the time off.

Prices are as proposed thus far.

$50 entry
+
$10 per class

And I heard on good authority they're actually changing the track up, so to suit the mini's better!

im in! 20hr return trip solo, no dramas!!!!

Might have to fly up yet as driving might be our of the option, just need a back up plan if worse comes to worse.

if I still have my 2 bikes you can ride my outlaw bud!

You can roll around the back with me Justin! :p

I'll ring Joshy tonight, see if he's coming? I know he's finished his 10" now so he'll be keen if he can get the time off.

Prices are as proposed thus far.

$50 entry
+
$10 per class

And I heard on good authority they're actually changing the track up, so to suit the mini's better!

Just to clarify this retard pricing :p
It has been proposed for rider entry fees
$50 per single class
$10 per extra classes
Spectators are free entry

Cordogs I know that's what you said, but just incase someone mis-read it

If we get a big enough turnout to this event it will be the first of many more races.
So come on all you mini lovers (of all skill levels) get on board the mini revival and show your support.
Results don't matter a effff.!!

Latest posts

Back