Sinister50's Seaview SX Triple Crown RD 2 - 11/4

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
track looked great lastime looked heaps fun

The track was sick ! It was all rollable , it was way easier than Boxys track , if anyone on here remembers his track. But I did really enjoy Boxys track aswell.
It will be a shame if they change the track

Hey I'm a bit confused about what we need to bring and whether there is food there to buy and what not?

We are just going to crash in the pit tent so no problem there but yeah bit vauge what's in the area? Do I need to get beer early you know all the important post race stuff. haha

A few more details about the place would be sweet.

Me and three mates that came with me. We only ones that camped in pit area both nights. Worked out good as had our camp set up ready for next day. Save packing up n driven just down road to cabins.
They had bbq going could buy food, coke.

Ahh ok. We might join ya then mate well at least Friday night at least so all setup for Sat. :)

If there is a spare cabin might grab one Sat going. Might just bring some BBQ stuff to make it easier and beer.

There is a full restaurant at the resort with a bar and games room all the usual stuff, food drinks, and a $20 buffet probably Sat night. Camping up near the track bring your own BBQ and beer lol, on race day they put on a BBQ breakfast and lunch with drinks available which is cheap so jump on that. So you've got the option of either bringing your own or buying. Defiantly stock up on beer and stuff thou as its a fair drive back into town to get supplies and there's no service there so be prepared to be unreachable unless you get onto the wifi there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far is the track from the cabins?

Can you walk it?

I just don't really want to leave the bikes unattended all night but want to come and have a few with everyone after the race.

Last edited:
Be long walk from pits to cabins. Few hills to go up n over!
We road bikes down. Long as helmet on and went sensible aloud too, last time was anyhow
Was fun road back in the rain :grinning-smiley-003
Brendon covers it in last post.

Should be lots of fun! I'm looking forward to it me!

Yeah what Shearer said, it's a fair distance but you can ride it as long as your not a ****, it's all private property and its a respect thing. I don't reckon anyone would touch your **** up there anyways. Could always leave the bikes down at the cabins, don't stress to much cause everyone will look after everyone's stuff.

Yeah from memory that was a few blow ins, like I said its a common sense and respect thing, don't **** it for the rest basically.

They didn't have a problem with Shearer and and them because they weren't being ****s like the others. I spoke to Ralph him and Miles both said its cool as long as they go slow and try to be quiet, once again people ruining it for others I guess.

From what I heard they were worried about people getting injured riding around in the dark aswell

Last edited:
See ya's there

I know I been in the wilderness for years but im goin to seaview so I hope ill catch some of you there .... was trying to get hold of big Timeh to see if him and awesome sister were coming ?

^^ Timmeh's still about, he's running a new business so isn't on as much as he used to be.

I know I been in the wilderness for years but im goin to seaview so I hope ill catch some of you there .... was trying to get hold of big Timeh to see if him and awesome sister were coming ?

Far out now that's a blast from the past....

Be good to finally met you after 5 years!!

All good if it's private property. Will just take the hilux. :)

The LXR's are louder than a 450 so wouldn't be that quiet in the night. haha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back