Sinister50's Seaview SX Triple Crown

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karlos247

Reaction score
Sinister50's Seaview SX Triple Crown

Ok crew it's time for the next installment of the action we're aiming to bring to the scene. This time we are stepping it up another notch with a 2 day event on a purpose built mini SX track with more rhythm combos than KFC.!! ✊
The event will be held 60mins west of Port Macquarie located on the Oxley Hyw, the property is called "Mount Seaview" it will be well sign posted on Saturday and Sunday the 3rd & 4th of January.
Entry fees will be discounted if you enter both days. Points will be accumulated over both days with champions crowned at the end of day 2.
This will be round 1 of 3 held in 2015 at this venue.

2 day entry fee = $75 per 1st class $15 per extra class
1 day entry = $50 per 1st class $10 per extra class

Bike classes.
Stock 50
88 limo
10" am
10" pro
Stock 110
Women's open
12" am
12" pro

We are planning mini freestylers hucking their junk over sick ramps throughout the weekend. So the action never stops!!

There is full camping facilities at the venue, with standard camp sites
Powered sites
Cabins
Or bunk sheds
Spots are limited so get in quick
RSVP for bookings
Office hours: 0265877188
After hours: 0265877278
The full address is
315 Mount Seaview Road, Mount Seaview, NSW, 2446

We hope to so all the mini family show your support and help us get this scene pumping again.!!

Another wicked event.

Your doing a top job boys. :thumbup:

Sounds like lots of Fun!!
Great work sinister50's :)

Can we just camp at the track in our van's a la a normal MX race event ?? Would they be cool with that ??

Can we just camp at the track in our van's a la a normal MX race event ?? Would they be cool with that ??

Yeah mate, it is a camping ground as well. So I'd say you still have to pay for a standard camp site that's $10 I think

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I've been putting a lot of effort to make this bigger and better than the last. Massive thanks to all the sponsors and support. To any companies I have spoken too but haven't locked anything in. You have missed out this time, but don't worry there will be another event coming soon

Just to put it out there, looks as though I will be attending this event.. If anyone wants to come Chris Bedford Roy Nikko and posibaly Dready will be heading up I'm orginising a hire van so everything will be divided between the people that want to come.

Should be a great weekend riding

Awesome Styvlos can't wait for this, jump on that offer guys and girls.

hhhhhmmmm

I will be off work then as well.

Let me see what I can do but sounds like too much fun to miss out on if you can spare a spot for me Styv?

Are QLD people coming down for it? Cordogs/Justin. Be good to meet you blokes.

Na chrisy is a bad time of year for me dude, I don't get holiday pay and being sol provider ATM having two weeks off is going to leave me pretty skint!

Wish I could, but it doesn't seem doable at this stage.

hhhhhmmmm

I will be off work then as well.

Let me see what I can do but sounds like too much fun to miss out on if you can spare a spot for me Styv?

Are QLD people coming down for it? Cordogs/Justin. Be good to meet you blokes.

All the Queensland crew will be there for this one. Gonna be EPIC !!!

So as the dust settles on yet another successful event and all the pics and videos start to filter through. I'd like to take a moment to thank all those involved in making it all possible. Firstly a HUGE thank you to Ralph, Miles and all the friends and family who worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure everyone was fed and happy and everything ran smoothly. To Hinchy and Hoady for donating so many hours of hard work to give us an absolutely epic track that challenged even the best minibike riders in Aus. To all the sponsors that chip in to make it more fun and give us something real to fight for on track. All of these companies donate their products or services with one goal in mind... BRINGING THE MINI SCENE BACK TO LIFE !!!
They are definitely getting exactly that.
The weekend proved to be a massive success, based on the biggest entry list in any minimoto event in years.
With the efforts of friends like Ang with cameras, capturing the action from all of the best angles and vantage points. We can be guaranteed to see many many shots to keep us all entertained and able to relive the memories for ever.
So finally a MASSIVE thanks to all the riders from all over this fantastic land who traveled so far to be a part of the fun. You guys and girls are the reason we put in the effort to create events like this and will continue to run more just like it.
Oh wait... I can't possibly forget to thank my own crew that helped me SOOO much all weekend. My gorgeous girlfriend Lisa who is there for me, with water bottle in hand as I return from my races, fatiguing like a fat old man and about to vomit in my helmet :p she also created spreadsheets on her lappy to make sure scoring and results were all tallied correctly.
And my daughter for keeping the merch tent organized (even tho she wanted to kill me when she learned there was no phone reception at mt Seaview)
So let's flood your feeds with recaps of the awesome fun we all had
Keep on keeping on [emoji109][emoji110]braapp for life.!! #247
cc54a47f7bd0a6425fc7669352a5c611.jpg

9be76aa9719728f89340c851dc3eac6b.jpg

890c3a66497b46cebcfc4ca4975f042c.jpg

d64bda809ca3074359b8a0085cb6ed00.jpg

ccfa8f19a87e5f4aa23c842b9fb16a27.jpg

9cfaa0ee3157c6116387703aca8a6446.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumbs up Karlos for the event !

I hope we get to see some unedited pics like that last one , it's good
The first few pics are so fluro , why do people feel the need to ruin them with fake editing

Was a great race weekend, and hopefully a sign of things to come. Track was amazing, and is exactly how minibike tracks should be built !! Massive props to Sinister, Hinchy and Hoady for putting in so much time and effort building the track and providing the machinery to do so, and the Clissold family for all their awesome work over both days as well as the use of the amazing property.

If you hold it again same time next year I may be able to attend. Just need to update the 50. Watching all the vids that Sinister has posted up on Facebook wishes I was there. It looked like a cracker of a weekend.

Latest posts

Back