sizing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

63eh

Reaction score
Hi guys just after some info on sizing, i currently ride 450 sumo, but am looking to do some smaller capicity racing as well, question is what is an ideal size frame for 6'2" tall 90kg's weight guy? i was thinking cr/yz/ktm 85, is the chinese motard's similiar in size to these or smaller?

Cheers

Hi guys just after some info on sizing, i currently ride 450 sumo, but am looking to do some smaller capicity racing as well, question is what is an ideal size frame for 6'2" tall 90kg's weight guy? i was thinking cr/yz/ktm 85, is the chinese motard's similiar in size to these or smaller?

Cheers
mate lm about the same specs. you just squeeze yourself in. **** pit adjustments like adjustable triple clamps and bars a little forward , foot pegs that adjust help . crf 70 style frame not at cramped as crf 50 .

is a ktm 65 the same size a cr70 style china frame?

is a ktm 65 the same size a cr70 style china frame?

ktm 65 l say yeah. Maybe a little more torque on some china bikes will suit your weight. l reckon the only problem you have being a tall fellow is when your kahunas are on the petrol tank diving aggressively into a bend. You just adapt. there nimble to ride and turn pretty quick so no real need to be on the tank.

Latest posts

Back