Smoky exhaust pipe

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop88

Reaction score
After running my bike for few mins today I killed it to open a gate and when I started it again fair bit of smoke came out the pipe. It's a new motor and pipe so do they smoke a bit for a while? Or is it something to do with my Carby? When it's going it doesn't smoke and the bike seems to run fine. Cheers

Yeah I just didn't expect it from a new bike that's all. You still got your outlaw man? I love it ay I'm so happy with it. It hauls ass

the colour of the smoke will usually give you somthing to worry about, but like dhz said with such a young engine probably nothing to worry about? was it a big white cloud?

Cheers mv. Yeah when I went for a ride today it didn't do it ay. Pipe smokes for a whole once I put it back in the shed lol

Nah mate I dont have the outlaw anymore. Awsome bike though. I wouldnt hesitate to buy 1 again.

make sure you have not over filled the crankcase and also check the crankcase breather if you are really worried :p

the rings are prolly still getting warn in remember to ride her hard

Latest posts

Back