Snapped frame, disaster!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranga

Reaction score
I snapped my frame of my chair last night :p , drinking games got abit out of control at my place! I came out of it ok though, GF was pissed off as were a present from her mum!

P1040326Medium.jpg

:cool: :eek:

i thought you had brought bad luck on your self after the snapping frames on agb 29's bit in a past thread
good one lol:D

Last edited:
opps i hate this wireless key board it just misses letters
pisses me off you have re read every thing you type:mad:

Lesson number one: Never drink and "ride"..... ;)

i thought you had brought bad luck on your self after the snapping frames on agb 29's bit in a past thread
good one lol:D

haha, yeah! heres the truth! an AGB-29 snapped! Not mine, but looking forward to the day mine goes so i can use it as an excuse to get a new frame!

100_1728Medium.jpg

Oops! cheers ski-pj for that image!

haha, yeah! heres the truth! an AGB-29 snapped! Not mine, but looking forward to the day mine goes so i can use it as an excuse to get a new frame!

100_1728Medium.jpg

Oops! cheers ski-pj for that image!

Go all out with a BBR frame $3500

Cranga, any details on where the frame snapped, from the pic it looks like the upper shock mount but not sure, was the bike jumping when it broke?

no idea mate! just recieved the pic from another member on this forum! Most likely the cast shock mount at the top.

Latest posts

Back