SnItChYs' Z50 My Whip

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
Here's my Ride

she's an imported 1974 z50j1 complete and original

now she's up for some upgrades such as new donk,gunna chuck spoonta's 150 in her

then go a full takki rebuild on the honda 50

got a few idea's and bits on there way ,looking soon to go get 10 inch rims and wide tyres and new extended swinger with new front end the list goes on and on

here's a pic or 2

29032009100.jpg

29032009099.jpg

wow, she's in amazing condition for a 35 year old bike,
is the engine upgrade done on the hush hush or legal?
it'd be so much fun cruising the streets on one of them

wow, she's in amazing condition for a 35 year old bike,
is the engine upgrade done on the hush hush or legal?
it'd be so much fun cruising the streets on one of them

Careful - saturday i went out on my postie bike & within 3km of home i was pulled over by three different cop cars, were just blitzing the RBTs so just doing their job altho three times..!!!! anyway first question they asked was "what size is the motor" first two both got down and checked out the motor fairly closely, the thrid time i was asked i simply said - it's an LS1 with extractors :) last cop must of had an easy shift..lol

So careful chucking a big motor in!!

you'd think the cops would be grateful you pulled over for em' and had rego.... grumpy bastards

My monkey

This is my ride 88 Kitaco kit, big carb, supertrapp exhust etc , soon to have black 8' rims with a set of fat road tires, faddy shocks and hopefully a 10cm Taki swing arm, depends on $$$$.
29march314.jpg

p.s need to go for another cruise sean, put a 16T sprocket on the front, man made alot of differance i reakon, top speed about 80-85kms old man followed me the other day on his bike (1600 Kwacka, a sight to see) anyway yeah, just a lot more pull threw the gears not revving the tits off it

cool buddy that would help heaps

yes we shall blast the hood soon as the rain stops

09062009149.jpg

got the 150 gpx in her now ,pulls and easy 00kms ,with heaps to go ,had to hang the carb out the side with a turn plate as it wont fit under the tank ,get my new disk front end next week then on go my new 10's with twist tyres and extended swingarm ,new takegawa shocks for the rear and she should really boggie

got the 150 gpx in her now ,pulls and easy 00kms ,with heaps to go ,had to hang the carb out the side with a turn plate as it wont fit under the tank ,get my new disk front end next week then on go my new 10's with twist tyres and extended swingarm ,new takegawa shocks for the rear and she should really boggie[/QUOTE]

cant wait to see the new mods! gonna be sweeet

goes in tomorrow

got front end last week from japan ,had wheels and swing arm for a few months waitin to go on ,then will be pulled down and painted ,going for a lime green with monkey skullz air brushed on tank ,few lime green bits here and there to set it off

hey snitchy im on monkey garage too and im looking for a monkey with compliance in need of a resto but in 100% con and missing engine for a transplant do you know anyone who has one in nsw for cheep?

mate at the moment i dont know of any ,your best decideing on what your doing IE custom or ORIGINAL RSTOR

if custom id by a frame with comp plate and go from there ,expect to pay 400 to 500 for a comp frame tho
keep on monkeygarage mate aND ebay and tadeingpost and such ,1 will turn up dont worrie

Latest posts

Back