SnItChYs' Z50 My Whip

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just one more thing snitchy, do I do this while the paint is wet?

hey goose

i wish you would put a decent motor in that thing

i met a bloke that is putting a fully worked and stroked taky 124cc super head nerva thing in a 40th anniversary should hook along. hell might even last as long as the yx did for 4k plus worth of donk.

i still reckon the best china in your case would have to be lifan 150 over the yx longer gearing and much more reliable!!!!

what did ya do to the yx anyway i remember reading ya blew it up but what cause???

i would wait just a lil for paint to eggshell wich means go a lil dull from when first sprayed

coolies if i had a spare 5 k i would bomb it with a 127 ,but the funds dont alow it ,i will be getting a lifan 150 ,soon as i do another cash job ,still got the gpx ,dunno what happened i waitng for me mate to show up to rip it down and fix

i got my self a green paint pen and look what happened , also it got on my wheels

31122009.jpg

oh that thing is a true sexy beast!!!

when are you gonna put the 150 in it?

and this green pen you talk of, how much and where from?

the lifan 150 is in the new yr b4 the end off feb , im waiting for a mate to sort his out then ill pic 1 up

the green paint pen comes from our lads in china like most sh!t

ebay ebay ebay ,,yes its my ride i like it , some say POS coz off the china parts , lol i dont care its cool

thats the 1 , it drys like rubber paint its works cool ,has a brush and a pen typ end to paint with

i got a white one and coloured in my writing on my tyres.. looks awesome.. took a while though.

damm that look good now ima have to do something like that for my next built maybe a Kawasaki mt1 does it use 6 volt like most oldies

no 12 volt and 10 mins to wire up when you read the instructions lol

a volt meter is going on the other side then ill make some alloy brackets to hold them in place and paint em green off course

lol i was doing it as you typed mate sheesh lol

06022010019.jpg

06022010020.jpg

Go's like a ZERTEC

just bored so playing with my phone

22042010071-1.jpg

new bar ends pretty cool
22042010070-1.jpg

new pipe HRC Yoshimura copy
22042010072.jpg

taco braket i made up to hold the tac
22042010074.jpg

22042010077.jpg

got new wheels on there way , tho green centers custom done for me
1077-.jpg

have some plans this yr for the old girl

that is the best z50 i have seen and that exhaust you have just gives it a bit more beefyness to it

got my new rims today

look pretty cool but i dunno yet

17052010100-1.jpg

also have a set off these as well , there up forsale

17052010102.jpg

there good quality , and i am happy with them , 10inch , 3.5 wide

Latest posts

Back