So lve been told

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

china911

Reaction score
Spoke to a guy at Braaap today. l enquired about a ycf part

THIS IS THE CONVERSATION

- He tells me not affiliated anymore.
- l say what do you mean.
- He says we are doing our own thing soon.
-l say what using another brand bike
- He says l don't kiss and tell
- l say common mate
- he say put it this way ( IT WILL BE A GAME CHANGER)
- l say ok

I heard from upower in the uk they were talking to braaap about a deal for braaap to sell their bikes

Maybe the bucci or pitster pro I head they make a bike thats a mix of both brands

Last edited:
l say it will still be one of the known brands. l doubt Braaap will be designing and manufacturing their own bike . It is not feasible. l was told yeah lt will be our own .. Anyhow with this free trade with china going on maybe it will be a bit more accessible to parts . Stay tune for more shop front parts stores . Maybe

Yea this has been talked about a bit. I hated how when you went into the braaap highpoint shop they would tell you how much effort has been put into making them by Brad. I said to him oh so thats why i can import them from France as a Ycf. This kid was full shocked. Must be used to dealing with people that just believe everything and dont do any research

Yea this has been talked about a bit. I hated how when you went into the braaap highpoint shop they would tell you how much effort has been put into making them by Brad. I said to him oh so thats why i can import them from France as a Ycf. This kid was full shocked. Must be used to dealing with people that just believe everything and dont do any research

l say it must be all that bling they are told when they are recruited. lf they do decide to bring in a Bucci bike .. l will grab one when they are on the second hand market. A cousin of mine in Italy races them. They are all the go there.

Not a known brand, it is actually their own. Been in testing for awhile now. They already have something in the shop now, but it's a generic China bike, cheap and nasty. The new one comes out in 2015.

I looked at the requirements to become an employee, all the questions about each Braaap bike/product etc.
Pretty sure a few had incorrect answers too!

LOL!!!

When I grow up I want to go to bodine university!!! Insert Ralph quote here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i guess thats how moneys made :D Brad seems to have made a little empire out of nothing
I guess he understands the market more than a good shop such as fast 50s etc..
Or maybe he just met someone with some knowledge in his younger years.. or went out a winged it.

Bumped into his mum yesterday, They have started there own factory overseas with an investor on board to create there own bikes apparently and are setting up dealers worldwide, YCF pulled the pin on there deal to go direct and aim to sell there bikes themselves instead of through a dealership network. All crap aside I reckon good on him, yah he might have gone about things differently and not to everyone's likings but he's always been nice and helpful to me and fun to ride with. He's well on his way and done well for himself and family so I reckon haters going to hate but good luck to him just my 2 cents

still gotta sell bikes

and well no one is doing very much of that i can tell ya.........

unless they are selling cheap as junk through ebay of course

i bet ya he still puts a 4k price on his $900 imports

I wonder if after all the development they keep waffling on about whether they will finally run linkage and catch up to the rest of the pack from 4 years ago....

If they don't they won't sell crap compared to the other big players. Sounds like he will be up to his neck in debt for a while. Or have a lot of 50 cent an hour Chinese worker pumping his bikes out. haha

Oh and for those that don't know how he got where is today. Google this man: Tony Robbins. Don't read too much though or you might get brain washed as well. haha

yawn.png

when will people learn

Latest posts

Back