so.. your into RC's huh....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take a couple of pics tomorrow and post.

Do a search on Chris Klick/ritewing. Chris's wings have been clocked at over 180 MPH. No typo there, 180 MPH.

These things are fast. I bought a few a couple of years back and the build is half the fun. They are fully glassed and incredibly fast. They can get a little twitchy when they are set up right but at the end of the day most everything/everyone is a little twitchy at 180 MPH. :)

I will post tomorrow.

Logic

if ya want some fun get a HPI baja 5B or a 5T man they can take some punishment and still keep going.. i got one with a 29cc 2mm stroker motor what a blast..

hey guys i wnet to my local hobby shop the other day and found a 1/10 scale nitro holden ss comodore ute it was $500 and before i spent that money i just wanted to see if any knows where i could get on on the net? thanks

There ok, Shalf driven good entery level car.. Should be easy to get parts for them at your hobbie shop if not online..

Make sure you run it in for like two 1 liter bottles of nitro.

Make sure when you start it you dont stuff the pull start, small fast pulls, cos they have a compression point where it will fire. kinda like kicking you bike from tdc..

There lot of fun i drifted one of them but batter power.

Mite wanta get some stuff called AFTER RUN as well as nitro is highly Corrosif :angry-smiley-013:& makes wear and tear on your motor a lot harder.:faint:

for a first on road RC car the tamiya TT01 is the best to start with.. cheap, reliable and you can bling it up with all the alloy bits..

kyosho make some good starter onroad cars there 10th scale series are quite good but id go with the 1/8th scale onroad car the GT2 is nearly indestructable..

damn, those kyosho's look alright as a starter. thought about getting a 1/7 or 1/8, but my money cannot get together for it. ages ago i got a fazer 1:10, was good fun and all. ended up trying to transplant a hpi .25 engine in it lol. that lasted maybe one hour of run time.. but man that thing flew!
the nitro is good fun to muck around with.

Damn right as long as you run a good quality Fuel and look after the machine they last for a damn long time..

After run oil is an Rc's best friend...as mentioned Below

the GT2 is a totally fun machine.. and totally upgradeable..

If your looking to drift i Blet driven car as shaft are nosey

And most of the cars that are shaft have bushes & bearings.

PLZ DONT GET ANY OF THESE TWO.. STAY RIGHT AWAY FROM THEM.. THEY ARE BOXES OF SHAT.
DRIFT HSP 1:10 WRX NEXT GEN DRIFTER RC remote control (eBay item 270724587277 end time 22-Apr-11 17:25:42 AEST) : Toys, Hobbies
Jazrider (#JR-Car-001) - 1/10 RC EP 4WD Pro HSP Racing On-Road Drift RTR - with Blue Flying Fish Pro Body (No.94123PRO) RC Tamiya,Kyosho,Futaba,3Racing,GPM,Walkera,Esky,Align,HPI,YOKOMO,Team Losi,Model,Trex 450 500,helicopter spare upgrade part,2.4Gh

If your hobbie shop has colts snap one of them up. Colts are a starter car but once you get better

you can blind it out the the hill, (cv's)(carbon decks)(alloy parts)

CHECK OUT THERE GUY. I HAVE GOTTEN ALOT OF STUFF THRO THEM, GOOD GUYS, FAST POST..

eBay Australia Shop - OZ-RC MODELS: General accessories spares, Car Kits Ready To Run, Radios Receivers Servos XTALS

after run oil,all in all, is just auto trans fluid.... save yourself some bucks and raid ya oldies garage.. ;)

Nitro!? soooo ............2007 lol.. Brushless dude.... less blisters, less head faaarks.. seriously..

Latest posts

Back