so.. your into RC's huh....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah ive got a nitro, hyper 7, and dont think i would go lekky.

Love tuning and setting up the engine. Nothing like breaking in a new engine. Tuning till you get it just right.

Mates got a hyper 8 (?) in electric, says it runs flat quickly. Not sure what hes running though.

new to mini riders i have a daytona 150 and a revolution mx frame with ttr style plastics what exhaust would fit? was looking into the tbr m6??
cheers

odd place to post up your welcome.. but meh. this IS an odd place at the best of times ;)

but g'day.. try the General mini forum, dont forget the introduce yourself thread!!

Sp33d

Welc

i miss my savage :(, i sold it the other week to fund my pit bike :p

Just bought another engine Hyper 21. Screw came loose on the engine mount and broke the other side engine mount.... :(
Tried to ally weld it a while back with limited success. Prob buy a 21 case and make up a spare engine.

rc,s hey i have raced them for 5 years now i travel the hole country doing it my main class is 1/8th gas offroad of course
and 1/8th EP I xray xb808 buggys they rock and for EP i run hyper 9e buggys so much power the EP cars is siiiiick

Latest posts

Back