Someone please help me with my bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c110

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a 110cc pit bike and I just bought a new throttle for it because my other one broke.
So I installed the new throttle and now when I try to start it, (takes about 5-10 kicks, bike has been run in about a week) the bike starts. But it doesn't sound normal and revs really high for about 2 seconds without me even touching the throttle, then dies. If I try to rev it or put the choke back down it also dies. Any ideas please?
Thanks

Could be as simple as an air leak, blocked jets in the carb, wrong throttle cable, etc

you didnt put the slide back into the carby the wrong way around did you?
the small cutout on the slide should be on the same side as the idle speed adjustment screw.
it should be (usually) central to the slide unless its a flatslide.
the slotted side of the slide, where you fitted the cable into, nornally runs down a little tab in the carbys slide s' bore.
if you are still having trouble a pic or 2 may help us diagnose your problem.

Thanks for the replies guys, im not too sure my67xr ill have to have a look

you didnt put the slide back into the carby the wrong way around did you?
the small cutout on the slide should be on the same side as the idle speed adjustment screw.
it should be (usually) central to the slide unless its a flatslide.
the slotted side of the slide, where you fitted the cable into, nornally runs down a little tab in the carbys slide s' bore.
if you are still having trouble a pic or 2 may help us diagnose your problem.
Just had a look and made sure the slide was in correctly, still no fix. Ill probably post a video of me starting it

any reason why you keep starting new threads for all your questions..

keep all the same problems in the same thread because you confuse members and make it hard for people to track or search..

any reason why you keep starting new threads for all your questions..

keep all the same problems in the same thread because you confuse members and make it hard for people to track or search..

Sorry im only new to forums. Can you delete threads? My problem is now fixed. One of the seals in the carby manifold was upside down

If your certain you cant fix it take it to a mechanic.

Latest posts

Back