Sometimes i HATE riding!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotovertRockr

Reaction score
Today me and two mates went riding well tried to go riding in the state forest in tamborine, to our suprise there was a guy there waiting for us, he threw rocks and sticks at us and managed to get a hit on my mate who rides an rmx 450 he threw the rock and got him in the lower back!

What is happening with this world it is unbelievable.

Tell us your mishaps with people who hate dirt bikes!

well thats crap i would of been getting off my bike and teaching him a lesson about throwing rocks

That sucks, have had someone let rounds off over our heads and then come and see us and deny it and said he heard nothing, picked up a mate once who's bike had broken, I parked on the road at a housing estate completely out of the way then had a 4Wd block the road taking pics of us telling us we can't ride there and the cops are coming, when approached he puts his window up and and leaves turning into his own street and in the driveway, did a quick driveby just to remind him of his mistake, I'm a placid person but you never know who your messing with.

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

Last edited:
well thats crap i would of been getting off my bike and teaching him a lesson about throwing rocks

i would have most likley ridden directly at him to intimidate him and if he was not intimidated held him by the throat firmly and i recon he would not throw rocks again.

I say spin the wheel of that 450 and spray him with rocks to show him that he throws like a girl. lol
I bet he is the same guy that puts the signs in parks saying no dirt bikes allowed, :(
227671-no-bicycle-sign-attached-to-a-gate-across-a-dirt-road.jpg

And not even bicycles, what???

Last edited:
Its just S*** why do people get so narky about other people riding we werent even riding on their property it was in a state forest!

i would have most likley ridden directly at him to intimidate him and if he was not intimidated held him by the throat firmly and i recon he would not throw rocks again.

Hahahahahahaha mate you had me laugh my head off , I would of suggested somthing similair :p

ive been pulled off my bike, riden through wire put across the track, dodged booby traps, had people jump in front of me, people chase me in cars, people rock up at my house declaring anger & many other things... some people just hate dirt bikes

I've had an old hag throw rocks at me from the other side of her fence like shes the crazy cat woman from the Simpsons for weeks, id only pass her house for a couple of seconds on the way to a local track. She would hear me coming and run outside, so finally i turned around and went up to her fence and just rode straight at her, she **** her pants and that was that, these people are all heros until they get a reaction. Get a life you bums.

I've had an old hag throw rocks at me from the other side of her fence like shes the crazy cat woman from the Simpsons for weeks, id only pass her house for a couple of seconds on the way to a local track. She would hear me coming and run outside, so finally i turned around and went up to her fence and just rode straight at her, she **** her pants and that was that, these people are all heros until they get a reaction. Get a life you bums.

hahahahaa, lololoollool. Old ladies are cool when there inside baking scones, she was prob P*%^$D you didnt let her ride the 160 brendo.

ive been pulled off my bike, riden through wire put across the track, dodged booby traps, had people jump in front of me, people chase me in cars, people rock up at my house declaring anger & many other things... some people just hate dirt bikes

Damn hillz you got some unfriendly friends mate.

Damn Hillz you had it bad mate, people need to get over themselves dude

What with all the legal riding on registered bikes you partake in, I'm hardly surprised :p

Nevertheless, there is always someone who will hate you being out on the bike. Act as maturely as you can... If you're riding legally, call the police ;)

Ha if she had of wanted a go i would of let her, then i would of found some rocks of my own haha, na not really i dont think like that, all you can do sometimes is just shake your head hey.

one guy came out and put his hand up like to say stop... needless to say he moved at the last second when the bike was traveling over the 100kph mark...

Latest posts

Back