Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX-747

Reaction score
ok guys its no suprise thats its summer and very hot atm so its abit hard to do alot of riding
tell us what your doin in your spare time?

lol hot ?

42.1° Monday, 45.1° Tuesday, 43.7° Wednesday, 44.2° Thursday (i heard it was hotter though?), 42° today

in my spare time i'm here !!

esp7nleAMjCk4mIxkIpZSDl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

miniriders, pc games and ofcause youtube too hot to work in my shed..
soon enough i should be driving on days like this

Miniriders, working in air con, trying to smash some assasins creed at night.

Heading out fishing tonight. Should be interesting considering all the storms. Might be a hurl or 2 over the side of the boat if she starts getting hectic. lol. Worse thing is the lightning and all the graphite fishing rods!!

sitting in front of a fan playing Forza 5.
still have to ride to turn a water pump on and off for the animals. was starting to get a storm yesterday so had rain for awhile yesturday which was nice

yeh mad where you goin fishing nick? I have a family of fisherman nothing like a bit of shark fishing heheh
whats forza5 like dien to get it I live on forza 4 and 3 hoping its good for the things I like mostly drag and heaps of drifting :D nothing compares to skating the datto all over the place on forza 3 :banana:

its pretty good, bit dissapointed in the lack of cars, tracks and winning money compared to forza 3 and 4.
they left out quite afew of my favourite cars and tracks.
but the graffics are amazing on it, all the cars sound exactly like they do in real life. like the skyline and rx7.
can build a quad rotor now which is awesome, put one in a rx7, mx5 and datsun 510. and a V8 in a ford fiesta haha

driftings good in it, just got a Lamborghini LP-640 SV and upgraded it aswell as a ferrari testarossa thats pretty good for drifting

Been putting an old revmx back together. V2 head has bent a valve so has a stock head with 184 barrel. Also tinkering on the cr80. But too hot to work outside...

Latest posts

Back