spark plug for gpx

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crayd

Reaction score
can somone please tell me what the best spark plug is to get for my gpx 125 race engine?

go for an NGK CR7HIX Irridium, if you want a better burn from your spark plug.
but it costs around $14, v's $2.50 for a C7HSA

go for an NGK CR7HIX Irridium, if you want a better burn from your spark plug.
but it costs around $14, v's $2.50 for a C7HSA

$2.50! thats a bargain i brought a pack of 10 for $3.75 each wholesale :S

thanks guys i couldnt check what the old one was as it didnt have one in it when i got it off my mate and forgot to ask him

Watch out for NGK imitations though, alot of the cheap ones online are fakes....

All good mate, i got big shoes to fill so ill start tonite lol.

I think you are nocturnal mate, I am a bit the same, now that this build is happening I spend hours searching for parts lol.

Yeah it takes up time, i just realised now the forum has opened up other avenues(vip) i cant forget about the normal stuff lmfao. Did the bracket arrive lad?

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, the bracket arrived all snug, took me a good 5 minutes to gnaw through the packet hahaha

Thanks a ton man, it was a perfect fit, one more thing off the list of lists

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, the bracket arrived all snug, took me a good 5 minutes to gnaw through the packet hahaha

Thanks a ton man, it was a perfect fit, one more thing off the list of lists

Haha, no matter how big or small, when i post something its like xmas and birthday all at once and triple the sticky tape.lol

Latest posts

Back