Srickers and Stubbys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirt Burd

Reaction score
Do you guys ship to the US? I could use both. There's a couple Aussies on my F body Site if you don't, I could have them forward it to me. I'd do a sticker sheet and 2 stubbys, we call em Koozies over here, lol.

Last edited:
Do you guys ship to the US? I could use both. There's a couple Aussies on my F body Site if you don't, I could have them forward it to me. I'd do a sticker sheet and 2 stub noes, we call em Koozies over here, lol.

Let me take a look what I have at home tonight.

Don't really do merchandise anymore but if I have some spare happy to sort you out.

Ive got a few stubby coolers left at home motorman, Ive been chatting with Dynamicgs about stickers and was going to get some A4 sheets made up for us.

Only issue is my wife just gave birth yesterday soooo it could be a little while before I get round to sorting it out for you mate. Postage could be a bit of a killer for you too being the USA and all. If you're happy to wait I'll sort it out but if not I'll express some coolers to Motorman and he can sort it for you. :thumbup:

No rush, whatever you want to do. Got a bud in Victoria and one in toowoomba, either could forward it to me if you don't want to haste with it.

Last edited:
Once I know my bike is all good, I'm going to get the plastic things painted, I thought the site decal would be fitting. And who doesn't like a cold beer. Funny, there are just thousands of new beers here, the craft beers are the thing, I tried to find some Aussie beer, I can't find any, just Fosters.

Once I know my bike is all good, I'm going to get the plastic things painted, I thought the site decal would be fitting. And who doesn't like a cold beer. Funny, there are just thousands of new beers here, the craft beers are the thing, I tried to find some Aussie beer, I can't find any, just Fosters.

Found a few stickers. PM me where you want them sent to.

People in AUS don't drink Fosters it's a **** beer!! haha

Lmao. That's what Phil and Jeff told me, it's funny, the commercials all say Fosters is Australian for beer, strange though you can't find any of your beers here. I think there's definitely a trade deficit , I'll let Pres Trump know, lmao, I'll find where to send them. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back