ssr 50cc 2008

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallyhoe

Reaction score
[Post Content]:

Model: 50cc

Make: ssr (american)

Year: 2008

Specs:
Engine 50cc
Fuel capacity 3L
Transmission 4 gears (all down)(scince its american)
Suspension System inverted front forks
Max speed >60kmph(so it says)
Weight ??dunno
Bike Size dunno??
Wheel Base 10 inch wheels
Engine starting kick start + eletric start(need a key to start it)
Brakes disk at fornt, drum at the back
Seat Height ??
Body Material plastic???

Who this bike is for: i would say beginner kids and if suspesion changed or stiffend could hold bigger people

Price: $go for about 450 on ebay

Photo:
ad80_1_sbl.jpg

[Replies]: tell me wat you think..i want it for flat land stunting or doing bmx trails

All the best,
Aiden:D

looks alright
go for a pitpro 110, they go for about the same (450ish) even cheaper
and have a bit more go in them, stronger , just a better bike

looks alright
go for a pitpro 110, they go for about the same (450ish) even cheaper
and have a bit more go in them, stronger , just a better bike

yeah i would but i just dont like em and i want a 50cc so i can maybe bore it and do all kinds of stuff to it ..thanks anyway

My brothers boy has one of these !! there an excellent little bike hay !! Even I thrash around on it !! still cracks (for a 50cc) even with my fat a$$ on it !!!

the only thing I dont like is the forks there a little to soft even for the boy (7 yo) so you will need to stiffen them up or replace them !! never had any problems with it at all and motor starts/runs/changers gears all sweet ...

For the coin there kool !! I was even thinkin of getting one and putting crf50 front on it just to muck around on in the back yard !!

My brothers boy has one of these !! there an excellent little bike hay !! Even I thrash around on it !! still cracks (for a 50cc) even with my fat a$$ on it !!!

the only thing I dont like is the forks there a little to soft even for the boy (7 yo) so you will need to stiffen them up or replace them !! never had any problems with it at all and motor starts/runs/changers gears all sweet ...

For the coin there kool !! I was even thinkin of getting one and putting crf50 front on it just to muck around on in the back yard !!
hey m8 thaks for the info ill most definalty get one now
and yeah ive been thinking the same thing with the forks just get sone crf50 ones and stiffien those and it shall do the trick i might bore it to 88cc aswell

No probs man !!

Yeah I still may get one yet !! it's just that all my money is being used else where ATM but I may side track a little... see what happens !!

Also depending on how tall you are you may want to get a tall seat and some tall protapers too !! I'm 6ft an can ride it but it would be far better to have the taller stuff !!!

No probs man !!

Yeah I still may get one yet !! it's just that all my money is being used else where ATM but I may side track a little... see what happens !!

Also depending on how tall you are you may want to get a tall seat and some tall protapers too !! I'm 6ft an can ride it but it would be far better to have the taller stuff !!!

yeah i love the look at tall seats makes it look nugety lolz and yeah ill just take the protapes off my pitpro and get the pitpro some red barron bars

just got one 2 day ,,, it,s a cool little bike ,, the carb was not set right on it,,, any one know the air screw seting plz ??

Latest posts

Back