ssr 50cc vs atomik 50cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jolinator

Reaction score
ssr 50cc vs atomik 50cc vs pitpro 110

hey guys, looking at getting a 4 stroke 50 to play around with in carparks , lawns, etc, doing a few tricks,

im looking at these 2 bikes at the moment unless someone can point me towards something better( cant afford a real crf)
if there are really small 125s or 110s id love to see one

NEW ATOMIK MOTOX 50CC PIT DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 28-Apr-08 13:15:00 AEST)

ALL NEW 2008 SSR 50CC PIT DIRT MOTOR TRAIL BIKE MINI - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 27-Apr-08 22:30:00 AEST)

which do you guys think is the better bike, they look like they are pretty much the same thing but the ssr appears to have better welds on the rear swingarm and it has disc brakes at the front and the front fork appears to have more travel, rear brake bracket appears better quality aswell

im not really looking to thrash these bikes or launch off jumps etc, so i dont need the whole lecture, i did a bit of a search but couldnt find much info on either of them, does anyone have one?

at a later date i was planning to put a lifan 125 in it so i have a few questions regarding suspension im 5,8 65kg, is there anyway i can beef up the suspension, like would the fast 50 crf springs fit in the front forks? or is that i bit optimistic?

the pitpro 110 looks ok but im worried its too big, i want something tiny,
any advice, tips or opinons would be much appreciated

Last edited:
i made a thread about the atom motox 50 for a stunter nad people said yeh itd be good but i neva got to getting one

and the ssr postage is like 260 buks if i remember right and the atomik looks aloit better and have a decent name to then self where ssr are just the real low end of china bikes

the atomik looks just like a crf50 to me id deffinently get the motox50

asctualy the shipping is back to the same as atomik a couple months ago it was 260 to reginal nsw now its 120

can you tell me how the atomik looks better everything on it looks a notch down from the ssr, if you look at the welds on the rear swingarm they look way worse than the ssr,

or you do u mean the way the bike actually looks, cheers

about 6cm higher the seat hight is on a pitpro 110 then these

get the pitpro 110.If you want a cheap stunter that it.

Set of tapers and some cheap slicks and your set

sounds the plan, so basicly the pitpro110 is the same size as a crf would be with a bigger rear swingarm and inch up front forks or close too? how are the front forks on the 110, shithouse?

lastly how loud are the 110s, i need something quite,, if not is there anything you can do to shut them up?

does anyone here own a 110?

sorry for all the questions, noob in action. appreciate the replys

Last edited:
hi ,, the ssr 50 looked good so ,, i bided for it and won $350 ,, ,, +$140 for shipping to n.s.w :) ,, SSR are a good bike, i sold ,, ssr and atomiks 07 ,, ssr, was and looked better made ! the ssr bikes sold quicker as well !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back