Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dilox-125cc

Reaction score
With all this magneto buisness going on these forums how much electronical items can run off the magneto??? i wouldnt mind some.. Neons haha lol or a brake light or a horn :wink: any one know

if you have leccy start.. then you have a batttery.. you could just hookup the horn to the battery. same with the brake light. if not.. im sure the magneto would be able to run a horn and brake light and probly neons.. as these dont draw much power.

Dont have elec start googling ways to hook em up unless da bomb sends a how to befor i find a way wow im going to have so much fun .... 8)

how much u can put on the magneto??? first of all the magneto puts out voltage u dont put it in. have a look at the wires exiting the magneto u should have atleast 3 wires. If u have a 4th wire it can be used for power that doesnt interrupt the CDI.

best way to wire it up i think would be.
tap into a positive wire from the magneto---> then a wire going to a through a fuse---->then go through a switch-----> then goto the horn----> then the earth for the horn will just go the the bike frame.

magneto.JPG

warnes bay mate? im from eleebana.. only about 5 mins from you... have you ridden up the quarry thats at warnesbay?

yer warners bay quary, speerspoint quary, spencers and all round valo!
wats ur msn mate?

Latest posts

Back