Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theMINDLESSone

Reaction score
hi all

well, i was riding my pittie the other day after i put a new caliper on the rear. i forgot to tension the chain and i came of off while i was riding. it bunched up inbetween the font sprocket and magneto cover and smashed the magneto cover off. the little reveiver thing (not sure what its called) broke off and i dunno what to do. i tried liquid-nailing it back on but didnt work. what should i do?? HELP!

SDC10763.jpg

SDC10770.jpg

SDC10771.jpg

The joys of china bikes.. every ride there is a new lesson at the end :D ha ha

yeah, we ride throught swampy areas. this is pretty clean haha. would it cost much to repair? would i need the whole stator asembaly need to be replaced or just the sensor?

Unless you have a alloy weilder you have to replace the whole stator. They can be brought on eBay, DHZ. Either way you're going to have to replace it.

Unless you have a alloy weilder you have to replace the whole stator. They can be brought on eBay, DHZ. Either way you're going to have to replace it.

You might be able to get a chemical welding compound of some sort (JB weld?) :)

i have just been through this hassle on a mates bike. replace the whole stator its not worth trying to glue it, it will just fail and leave you walking, i just picked up a cover and stator from dhz, good as new. you may also need to purchase the flywheel/magneto removal tool.

Latest posts

Back