Stock build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgalis

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to snag a few parts to start a stock build
And with parts I have left in the shed I should be able to get it all complete

The frame I got was already strengthened with a backbone tube put in place , so that saved me a job , actually it saved the father in law a job.

I did get the angle grinder out and cut off all the extra tabs that I didn't want on there to give it a cleaner look , like the key and line holders.

I sent the frame and swing arm off to get sand blasted and powder coated , I didn't want gloss , and I didn't want it matte , so satin it was.

Hopefully this weekend I'll get some time to start piecing it together.

looks cool man
#1 plate in stock 50 class next!. look good with all your other #1 trophy's

Awesome. What other goodies you got in the shed to go on it?

FDR sticker kit I'm assuming?

Awesome. What other goodies you got in the shed to go on it

FDR sticker kit I'm assuming?

I've got a pc pipe , five o clamp , slam bars , takegawa shock , two brothers fork kit , dc pegs or five o pegs , five o seat , five o sprocket , five o throttle , five o peg mount
I'll get some new five o graphics so it's matchy matchy with the other 50

Hell yeah those FDR kits look the biz! I'm actually keen to get one if Pecca will let me! :hidesbehindsofa:

Haha do it ! Pecka will love it

Last edited:
I ordered a new set of wheels as I'm a big fan of black rims.
Bean Industries fitted new tubes and tyres
It's worth the 2 hour drive to get Bean to fit tyres as he never scratches black rims :action-smiley-033:

It’s been a while , I have bought a stock 50 engine & had some five o graphics made , I also got a rear shock & front end with heavy duty springs , inch longer fork legs

I’ll have to learn how to use tapatalk & upload some pics

Good to see you’re still chipping away at this mate, I’d forgotten all about this thread. [emoji848]

Seriously you’re like an old man using technology, Tapatalk is just an app you download and sign into! [emoji23][emoji85]

I actually don’t like using it myself, I prefer the “old desktop” way, but its is king when you want to post up a few photo’s.[emoji1417]

Last edited:
Good to see you’re still chipping away at this mate, I’d forgotten all about this thread. [emoji848]

Seriously you’re like an old man using technology, Tapatalk is just an app you download and sign into! [emoji23][emoji85]

I actually don’t like using it myself, I prefer the “old desktop” way, but its is king when you want to post up a few photo’s.[emoji1417]

:) you cracked me up , I know I know
I swear my 3 year old son navigates an iPad better than what I do !

You had forgotten about the thread as it’s taken over a year so far :confused:

I made a start & put the frame & swingarm together along with a brand new chain guide , brand new fast 50s tapered bearings & a works shock I bought off a mate.

The graphics are actually fluro orange , but in the iPhone pic it doesn’t show how fluro the orange really is as it’s super bright in real life.

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s going to look sweet mate! Those graphics are awesome :coolthumb:

Hella yeah man
Graphics look killer
Gonna look nuts when it’s finished

Thanks boys , I wish you could see how bright the orange is in real life , so fluro

I got the forks on tonight and put the engine in , well , I got one engine bolt in , and had to order another one because I couldn’t find the top engine mount :confused:

Postman pat dropped off some much needed goodies today
Top engine mount
Throttle
Chain tensioners
35213138d49ea166815b054a50c95bdc.jpg

A few more goodies for the stocker today
Brand new grips
Brand new down components pegs
I scored a second hand five o clamp which I am pumped about

ed2014eab3a136dc51ee1ca8e9abebb1.jpg